$4 a gallon here it comes....

Oil blows past record
Soars above $76 a barrel as inventory decline, Mideast tensions, and pipeline attacks rattle market

I just read that as well.Corvette =25 mpg Silverado 16 mpg.hmmmmm Fun summer I suppose
D
Shoot to the rez on the way to LKPT today

wow- the G6 is only getting 24mpg. i knew i shoulda got the vette instead :wink:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=apPr06RgDO3Y&refer=home

Friend of mine has an 06 malibu and the readout is like 32mpg w/ a v6. alot of city driving too.Wifey’s equinox get like 20mpg because it’s AWD AND FULL OF CARPET!!!

D

glad I only live 2 miles from work :slight_smile:

Friend of mine has an 06 malibu and the readout is like 32mpg w/ a v6. alot of city driving too.Wifey’s equinox get like 20mpg because it’s AWD AND FULL OF CARPET!!!

D

thats why I <3’d my old lincoln mark viii

300hp/tq, v8, 4K lbs of luxury and 32 mpg

Lets just hope iran doesnt get involved with the lebanon-israel thing. If they do, hello $90

glad my car gets like 15 mpg lol. Honduh here I come.

what was the city mpg?

I’ll worry when we hit $6.00 like europe, until then I’ll have to deal with 38mpg city/45mpy hwy

I love how gas prices are gonna jump at the pump tomorrow when these prices are for August delivery…

As to the europe thing, euro and UK fuels are taxed uber hard to pay for social programs. Here, it’s just the companies raping Americans

city wasnt great… probably between 18-25, although I never really used it for that (90% of the driving I did with it was all thruway/expressways)

Guess I’ll be staying out of boost and not drive the jeep :frowning:

And watch what gold does in the next 48 hrs.
Bid is 652 right now at 2:17 EST.
I’ll repost in 48hrs.
D

I was this close to investing in gold when oil shot up from katrina…when one commodity goes up the others follow. I stayed in stocks :mad: I’ve made about 15%, but i could have been sitting pretty

yeah until last month when it took a $140 slide

http://www.kitco.com/LFgif/au2006.gif

that was temporary, its obv. coming back now but it would have anyway

But the winning play was to sell @ 715 and rebuy sub 6 holla!

Gold has been a great investment since 00 though…

of course Iran is gonna get involved. then they are gonna get what they got coming to them from Isreal and the US.

the winning play was to buy oil futures for this summer 3 years ago

If you think we’re heading for another temporary oil crisis now would be a great time to buy some gold…since it’d top out at around 1300