4 cars in 1

300zx + celica + C5 + lambo = wtf mate?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/300zx-20k-org-miles-Not-CIVIC-INTEGRA-ECLIPSE-RX7-SUPRA_W0QQitemZ4587337243QQcategoryZ6398QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not as bad as I expected

Thats one confused car.

the back end is so fucking ugly it makes baby jesus cry

that car has an identity crisis

but not as fugly as i was expecting

+1

But still n0sty

Worse than I expected…and that’s a bad thing.

that shit is doooooooope son

ehhh nice try, dont like the interior, looks strange to me even being a z owner. didnt get a good look at the back just took a quick glance around

the headlights look retarded in there but i say it’s a good effort on the tails. They dont look TOOO bad.

the tails look fucking awesome.

with the right body kit that car could look decent.

the headlights look ok i guess on the car…but the rest sucks, an embarassment to a zx…

and how the hell can you see through the rear view mirror with all those tv’s?

:gotme: i would drive it around…I would have to put some turbo’s on it though:)

i actually almost really like it, the sides and the rear look amazing IMO, but the front shouldda been left alone exept maybe a non-aggressive front facia to compliment the rest of the car. the interior is kinda boxy and too much fiberglass, who wants a hard box as an armrest? i think if the interior was re-done and the front end back to normal 300ZX lights with like a nice JDM front bumper with a small lip add-on it would look awesome

:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I never thought I would see that coming from your mouth :hay:

its all just …too much i guess. the body kit is terrible and all the stereo and tvs and shit is overkill. i will give credit for the work put into it but not my kinda car. but it is a SHOW car so oh well