4 killed in Buffalo Shooting

Is the city grill good?

when do they reopen?

I don’t know anyone who would eat there even before the shooting, lol.

Was this the parolee mentioned below, or is this a new arrest?

And it seems like no one really wants to help the police:

Either way, this kind of shit is crazy and doesn’t happen very often.

I just hope Bags of Money is OK!

We can add this to the list of black eyes that puts Buffalo in the national news.

City-o-Fail.

I ate there earlier in the day…this is crazy. Its a pretty nice place, but have never been there late night. My GF and a number of other friends live in apartments only a few blocks from here. For those not familiar, City Grill is on Main St. one block from Pearl St Grill and a few blocks north of HSBC Arena.

Hmm at first I was worried it was after work because City Grill is a popular lunch/post work happy hour place for my co-workers, being next door and all. But it looks like it was hood rats killing hood rats and the rest of them aren’t cooperating wit da po-lice… :tif:

I’m just surprised cause I don’t think I’ve ever seen a minority at City Grill. Always been strictly the DT business crowd. If I walked in and this group was in there I would’ve thought I got the wrong place.
http://www.buffalonews.com/incoming/article101956.ece/BINARY/w620/Homicide+Shooting.jpg
By the way, guy in the white hat was killed. The guy in the purple behind him was the guy they thought did it, now released.

Photo caption contest?

Shit nigga, I thought we was near the waterfront!

:picard:

Sometimes i wonder why i even come into these threads.

You are to black threads as FinalGTS is to Viper threads.

I go in there pretty frequently, my cousin actually used to have an office in the same building as the city grill.

I’ve never seen a non-white person in that place, and we would go for drinks or dinner at all hours of the day. Its a big happy hour crowd from the office buildings after work…

The checked shirt guy with the bottles is the man. I hope he didnt get shot.

a couple more shootings on the east side tonight. what the fuck is going on? please leave the racist shit out of this. all races have their problems.

its seriously time to consider relocating. Supposedly ppl are retaliating for murders that happen earlier in the week/last week.

Maybe it’s the same guys that stole my fucking hedges this morning. I woke up and looked out to my front yard only to find some shitbags boosted my hedges I put in about 3 months ago. Who the fuck steals hedges??

LOL who the fuck steals hedges!!?

I’m really sorry, but I lol’d hard over this. hahahaha

you didnt know about the black market for nursery products before you put the hedges in?

pm me

-jk lol

what the hell?

this deserves its own thread…lol

details on the retaliation shootings?

lol… you really needed another shooting tonight to convince you to leave that shit hole?

I agree, leave the racist stuff out of there, black people shoot white people too you guys.

lol.

One more reason I hate down town…

This screws up a lunch spot for HSBC tower hope they move out of that shit hole soon.