Shooting downtown?

Did any one else see or hear about this??

suposly some dude got shot in the head and stumpled onto chipiwa and fell down??

any one got more info on this?

http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=4930716

How is this news? :lol:

HAHA

I was right around the corner cruising when this went down

This huge black dude was like “YO DID YOU HEAR THAT” to me…I’m like no wtf is going on? “THEY SHOOTIN AT THE COPS”

as I see a few kids running away that looked like they probably just capped a po.

yeah i was at Area 42 when this all happened… was out on patio when i saw some shit happening … meh it’s not like it was a bomb or something to get really worried about.

Yeah I was just hoping to see a good fatality, honestly.

rofflesox

this doesn’t surprise me living in the city, I seen/hear alot of sh!t. GO GHETTO!!

maybe we should have more city meets :gotme:

Haha. It creeped me out a little the first time I seen someone die.

Rarely is there “issues” such as this in the core of downtown…

On the news the guy from club Marchella said that hip hop shows belong in the gHeTtO.
It was hilarious!!!

your on crack.

I was basically right there when it happened, black guy was shot in the face inside of his car.

I talked to one of the cops down there, he told me they were 99% positive it was due to an argument inside of serenity(one of the “hip hop/thug” clubs down there).

i say reopen The Basement!

I’m totally gonna be packin for TITS

i was talking to the guy who owns marcellas, he was super pissed, yelling at the cop, telling all of the people on the street to come inside and stay away from the “niggers”. I guess there was a big fight inside of the club that made it’s way into the street, surrounding areas, there had to be 200 black people throwing down, and then all of the cops with nightsticks mixed in… fun to watch. And then after the fight, some guy gets shot lol. I think that every cop/detective in the city was parked on main street. I wish that i could have gotten to see more, but they just kept pushing people back, and trying to get everyone to go iside of marcellas where it would be 'safe"

mabye they will just kill each other off and then nothing to worry about.

scumbags.

This kind of shit keeps happening closer and closer to the decent part of chippewa…or whats left of it. Not long before chippewa is ruined imho.

Jeller

Basement bar closing was a big plus for the area… since then, there is not a whole lot of shit that happens down there. Most of your violent crimes are in part of the west side, and over in the east side.

This incident was obviously caused by an event that went on down there, and I assume this type of event will probably not be booked anywhere around there again. These business owners don’t like to deal with that shit.

I havent heard much of any bad shit going on around chippewa in the recent past, other than your standard drunk drivers, frat boy fights, and shit like that.