56 people murdered in Buffalo

So far 56 people have been killed in Buffalo this year.
That is more than 1 per week!!! (obviously)
IIRC there was a year when 72 where murdered but there were more people in the city back then.

I have lived a sheltered life, I can’t imagine living in a neighborhood where someone is murdered at least once a month.

Discuss.(Especially people who live in Buffalo)

Something to shoot for.Aim high.

two summers ago there were like 30 in a few months alone

broke city, broke county, underfunded/(in some cases) currupt police force, 6th most segregated city in the nation, etc.

go for a ride along in c district… I think that is the most active one. and make sure the vest is on right.

I would be very interested to a map with pinpoints of where the murders happened.

The exact reason I stay the fuck away from the city whenever possable. Im a hick, i dont know where to go and what time of day/night to be safe. I would get my ass shot.

I thought this all just happened at once… 56 people killed…

That’s what I thought. I said oh noes I’m locking the doors.

Haha, yea same here

haha,me too.

Anyway,that isnt all that bad.Most of them probably were doing shady things and thats the risk you take when doing so.

We could have formed a NYspeed alliance and lock ourselves in. I have guns. :nervous:

here here…I second that, they want a fight, I say we give em one lol.

NYSpeed Militia!!

Post name and weapon of choice.

1. RuBiCaNT - Super Soaker 1500
  2. Nikuk - good looks & rubber knife

hint: this is purely tongue in cheek. :wink:

1. GhettostyleTA - foreman grill & pbr
  1. Albino - Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!
  1. Sprfreek - Mark 14 Mod 0 with 3o round mags and a m16a3 with the twin barrles (200 round mag)

on another not i remember when Desmond was livin in the ghetto … in teh appt below him 2 peopel got stabbed to death …

Only 56/yr? That’s a good number

1. Rx3 - DSM Balance shaft(primary) and rubber ducky (secondary).
  1. zero assault - AWP/DEAGLE
  1. FuzzyFish - Sharpened Aluminium Spoiler
  1. JAM - sit on porch and drink beer. and cut throats. with a rusty screwdriver.

EDIT -

thats to bad… your missing out on a lot of fun…