56 people murdered in Buffalo

1. 94 DC2 - bad temper + uncircumsized penis
  1. Twizted - 6-pack of coors light and a Aqua Man action figure

The city is not as bad as you guys all think.

On topic: 91MR2 - Mayonaise and a toaster

1. Robhimself - And unscented candle and a handful of rabbit poo

yea … try riding thro brooklyn and queens dressed preppy in a convertable with the top down and a hot ass black chick in the passanger set

try having a group of 6 or 8 black guys TELLING YOU THEY SHOULD SHOOT YOU while stopped at a light

buffalo aint shit

cell phone traveling at over 10mph … to the temple

1. somedude - credit cards

Damn, both of my parents teach in innercity buffalo, maybe I should have gotten them hunting knives for xmas.

1. aznprancer - shotty/deagle

very true, if most of you read that article, most of those are gang-related, and most of them are probably in the East Side, I mean Elmwood is far from being a dangerous neighborhood, shady shit happens but thats what you should expect in a city, I certainly don’t worry about walking into Buffalo and being shot
I remember being a kid and the rate was 92

Some of you would probably piss yourselves if you went to NYC

16)zwarbyt - mp5, shotty, m16, twin usp’s

all airsoft

Trying going to other major citys the murder per year rate is much much higher

if all of it was gang related, i wish there were 5 times as many…

about 900 people murdered in Puerto Rico for 2005 :wave:

:tup: to skatanic, let them filter themselves out lol :gotme:

Beckington - a couple 14 year olds so we can distract them, as we run away.

1. Street sweeper primary, duel colt modle 1911 .45 acp pistols secondary.
  1. d3x - Springfield M14 with 20 rnd mags, Mossberg 590 pump with M9 bayonet affixed to the lug, and Colt 30-06 bolt action rifle with Weaver 3X-9X scope.

after the apt below me got robbed on the west side i actually used to sit on my porch with my shotty when i was smokin a straight. and its sitting next to my bed right now with a fully loaded magazine. no im not paranoid…just dont wanna get caught off guard. :wink:

on another note…the murder rate here dont compare to the daily murders they talked about in Phoenix. or any other big city for that matter.

OK Jeg and dx3 win the award for the only guys who put down real weapons…

newman - homosexual tendencies.

The fruit belt would be a good place to start. I was on Peach street for my old job talking to a family that said they hear gunfire a couple times a week during the summer.

:word:

Hey, I put real weapons :cry: