Why i don't live in the city

As our murder rate goes past 300 for the year i guess they figured it’d be a cool idea to make an interactive map about all the homicides

http://inquirer.philly.com/graphics/murders_map/

same as buffalo
lol

Anyone play with the little Race dropdown?

I don’t know how to comment without being labeled a racist, so I’ll just say check it out.

they’re retarded here, there’s a big campaing down in the “ghettos” called Don’t Snitch. So all these jackasses aren’t helping the cops at all in finding criminals, young kids and babies have been shot this year but nope, can’t snitch on anyone even if they’re the shooter. I’m glad they’re all killing each other down there, if they’re that stupid, fuck em they can all die and we can rebuild the area.

whoa, wait, in the ghetto down there they are protecting the killers?

fuck that shit.

idiots.

Same shit happens here in Buffalo. My favorite was the shooting that happened at a birthday party over the summer. The cop almost lost it on camera. He said something like, “Yeah, he was shot and killed at this party with 20 people but no one saw anything.” There there was a pause, and he looked like he was about to say something else but stopped himself and walked away.

I really feel bad for the cops that get stuck with those cases.

its absolutely ridiculous, its like a warzone down there now. And all these idiots are wearing “Don’t Snitch” t-shirts and ive even seen a big don’t snitch belt buckle on a mcdonalds employee. A shooting a few weeks ago someone opened up with an automatic rifle in the middle of the day on a crowded street and a little girl ended up being killed, but no witness or leads on the shooter. Its so stupid. I started turning off the news after weather & sports because i would get so angry watching the stupidity & violence.

when i was first apt. hunting i came down with my g/f and a friend, NotStiffler on here, and i had looked up apts. on line with no knowledge of the areas they were in. We had to drive through one of these areas and you can definetly tell its a “get out whitey” type of area. They walk up and down the street between lanes trying to sell you pies and shit, yelling at each other, its a very uncomfortable area to be in and feels like a 3rd world country.

wow thats horrible, fuck city living.

hopefully u dont live in the city there.

no i’m far from all that crap. I live about 20min. north of the city. All this garbage lives in the southwest. The area i live is a very white-collar, mid to high income area.

edit: The racial makeup of the borough was 90.31% White, 4.82% African American, 0.06% Native American, 2.09% Asian, 0.18% Pacific Islander, 0.78% from other races, and 1.77% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.50% of the population

i dont think i’ll ever live in any place as caucasian as west seneca used to be though lol

The racial makeup of the town was 98.11% White, 0.46% Black or African American, 0.17% Native American, 0.50% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.19% from other races, and 0.56% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.88% of the population.

I think I might have mentioned in another thread that I would like to see a map like this for Buffalo.
Does one exist for Buffalo?

yeah i grew up in WS, parents still there. Its nice.

I remember picking up my fathers car a few years back in chicago, i took a wrong turn and ended up in the hood. very bad. Southside CHI not a good place to be driving a nice car lost.

dude so long as your asian and don’t own any guns your in the clear

I’m surprised at how many homicides are from 7AM to noon. I guess a lot of people like to get their killing done early.

Funny how I try to believe that there is no racial segregation in America but there are even places in Buffalo where I feel like it’s pretty obvious that I’m not supposed to be there.

Yeah, there was an article in the paper a while back about how racially segregated WNY is.

a buddy of mine here works for a towing company and anytime they get a pickup in that area the boss makes them take a pistol in the truck. He said they bang on the truck at stoplights because they know you’re there to repo a “good brotha’s” car and god forbid they catch you trying to repo their car, its better to just apologize and come back later for it.

There are 8 badass mother fuckers that murder with their hands, and asians are always safe.

There, I’m a racist pig!

I want to see a pull down for solved/unsolved.

i knew i always trusted asian females for a reason.