4 to 8 swap?!?!?!?

o im wrenchin dude… the motor is outta the truck and new one is ready to go in,just gotta bust my ass to make money

let me know when you want them parts. looks good even though its only one pic

Hey if you change your plans enough, let me get a few parts lol.

buy the whole truck ,it needs to go for the new project

Price?

pm me or shoot me a text 8583094

someone buy this heap so i have for my new car :evilking

pm me details on this new project fluffers, i need to kno

the f-bodies rollin hard boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Haha.

Mcflounder just make up your mind and stick with it… Seems like ur just wasting money… Not my business but I hate wasting money

Yea TDI doesnt like wasting money FWIW

if he goes with the other car he will be way ahead money wise ,the truck is cool and all but deff more money will be goin into that ,then what would go into other car including buyin said vehicle

fixed :thumbup

ehh, when it comes to stupid shit yea, but all the shit i got is far from cheap junk fyi. pretty much the best parts you can get.

im sure ,i just like bustin your balls .

haha yea ik

if this was the case you shoulda kept the other truck. im sure you could of sold that truck for more than youll be able to get for this one, specially all apart.

any pictures of the said vehicle your wanting to purchase? thatd be sweet.

pm me the price, i may be interested if your willing to sell without the lt1, after all i literally have everything to do a second swap. i bought a 99 last week to lol. i collect em.

Thats what ya gotta do with GM’s, buy 10 of em to make one decent one, and have a bunch of parts cars on the side for when ya break something :lol

you dick, pm me your number. i lost my contacts due to blackberry 5.0 FAIL.

and no they dont make one decent out of 10, there all nice lol. i just happen to have em all over. ive had almost 10 total, but i have parted with some lol. but i cant defend it, your right, i stock pile em lol.

1st come 1st serve,who ever shows up with cash in hand gets it!!!