calling lt1 camaro guys.

To start fuck optisparks. hate it and dont want it anymore. with that being said have any of you guys switched to the ls1 coil packs? how is it so far? gonna look into buying a kit any recomenditions, or should i just piece it together?

honestly dude , the best setup is the 24x conversion . my next ign move as well .

http://www.eficonnection.com/eficonnection/Order24xComponents.aspx

hmm not a bad price except it seems like a lot more work vs the coil packs? gotta do some research on this kit too then i guess

it utilizes the coil packs dude , so far its the best and longest lasting of the setups like it . orrrrrr go to a m.s.d opti like i did .

the msd ones are like 500 bucks too. id really like to stay the hell away from an opti such a god damn headache. now i minus well put in that water pump you hooked me up with while im tearing it all apart again.

sell camaro to me /thread lol

cant go wrong with switching to the ls1 coil packs.

Put a Ford in it and be done. There, that was easy!

done!

Coppola Motorsports does LS1 coil/PCM conversions from what I understand.

24x conversion

Yea that’s what I mean, he has some photos of it on his website. Looks clean and works even better from what I understand.

My next igne setup ls1 pcm better tuning etc etc

:gtfo

one thing that always bothered my about my engine bay was the coil packs on the valve covers. I know they make kits to relocate them but they are expensive as hell. Does Anthony do anything like that?

yeah he does

sweet!

first I need to get the clutch. baby steps.

All you need is longer plug wires, extend the harness and make some brackets. Personally, I would not fuck with you. You’re gonna lengthen the wires no matter what you do.

Yea I wouldn’t fuck with coil pack relocation. OEM LS2 wires with coil packs in stock location FTW.

I have taylor 10.5mm wires on there bitch ass. Its part of the cam only support.