4 to 8 swap?!?!?!?

So i got rid of the black momba,and got a '95 along with an LT1…

so far plans are efi to carb swap,mild cam, full exhaust,stalled TH350,small drop and maybe eventually strap a bottle on to her

ill get pix up when i start the tear apart hopefully this weekend

:facepalm

Wat. I dont speak GM.

V8 S10. Aww yeahhh

why go to stoneage technology? why do you think no modern cars use carbs?

the lt1 has a horrible ignition and seein as fluffy is the way he is ,he should go to a carb setup seein as its easier to maintain and tune along with cost issues .that bein said a carb conversion on a lt1 will hold the same power levels but gain a smoother trq band with 30 more lb feet of trq in the mid to top on a othwise stock motor

So whats the deal with this truck? Its a 4 banger now but came with a v8?

Get rid of the th350 and get a 700r4 or 200r4. Not having overdrive sucks.

i has a 2.2 in it now,it has the lt1 ready to be mated with her

the way i am???

gets aggrivated quickley ,the hole fuck it attitude lololololol.dont worry im the same way

ooooooo ok yea…thats me!!!

yeah ,ya saw that last night when i said fuck the marro and went home ,i was tired so i said fuck it also

i was gonna type that also…rofl

carbs actaully atomize fuel better at WOT than an EFI setup. the problem is most car guys from recent decades have no idea how to use or tune a carb effectively.the reason nearly everything made now has EFI is because its a more user friendly setup, and since its electronically controlled, things like DSC,ASR,ESP, etc etc can be used to control throttle and fueling imputs, where with a carb none of those “safety features” could function. both turbo’s and blowers can work, and work VERY WELL through a carburetor

yea ive never really played with a carb so im gonna see if hank or john will help me with that part

I would stay with the injection personally but the carb route is great on the LT1 due to the “Vortec” style high velocity ports and fast burn chambers. Those heads rock with carburetor as they keep the fuel very well atomized and the LT1 could use the longer runners of the carb manifold for the low end torque. Really GM got the LT and LS backwards. The LT1 would be better with the LS style manifold and the LS1 would benefit from the LT style manifold. There is probably a driveability concern as to why they did that. Its like a crutch for the weak area of the powerband to try and make a better all around engine…

CC304 cam or better PLZ

Gayness!

Also I request a budget Jegs style dual exaust with dual magnaflows or hooker aeros dumped before the axle!

Holley 670cfm Street Avenger should complement this engine well with the GMPP LT1 carburetor manifold… Do it!

yea im lookin at something around that area for a carb. me and john have had a healthy disscusion about things…im fucking anxious to start on it