4 to 8 swap?!?!?!?

sounds like a damn cool project, get pics now!! id like to stop by and take a look from time to time

it take pix but the guys still driving it till the end of the week… since he cant put mine on the road tilll he gets paid and its his daily

“What color is it bitch!!!”

Trivia Question:
What movie did I quote that from?

boondock saints 1, scene where rocko shot the cat and his druggie bitch gf and her friend came home and couldnt remember the name of the cat.

Does anyone know of the blue s10 v8 around here?
Meaty tires, LOUD and reeks of high octane…

Might not have a tailgate?

Used to see it in Glenville/Schenectady but haven’t
since I moved.

yeah i know of someone with a truck meeting that description. boxy style s-10 or round nose?

go carbed and dont look back. Thats what ive got in the works at the moment.

yea thats steve… and mines green

carbed definitely. and if you want any help or have any questions hit me up.

if its a 2 tone second gen then thats me… i have a tailgate usually not on the truck though…

^^o noessssss :rofl when’d u join???

i usually just lurk around on the site, felt like posting in this thread so i finally joined lol… plus i felt the need to bash adam in his project thread.

lulz i think im going up either tonight or tomorrow to start the tear down,and ill bring the camera

good… pulling the 2.2 is easy. get er done.

forgot to tell you along with the headers and motor, i also have a stalled th-350 id be looking to sell that i used in my truck. runs great very low miles on converter and tranny.

pm me how much u want for the headers and tranny

this may sound silly, but why not just get a short bed 1500 chevy/gmc with a v8 in it already?

that be the easy way out pete :rofl plus i already have a fullsize dodge

alright let me think about it… trannys still in the truck, but wont be for long. switching it to a powerglide. its real good shape though shift kit, the hole shot 3000 rpm converter. also got a ratchet shifter i dont need anymore either. whatever parts you go to buy let me know i may have them laying around, ive got a lot of different shit.

only real thing i need to get other than that shit is the motor mounts,and the carb intake,carb ect…

motor mounts i might, but i may reuse them im not sure about them yet. but those you can get anywheres. are you doing a floor shifter? or trying to keep it on the column?