407............................................Km/H? Heck yes!

Disclaimer
Don’t try this at home lads!:{

youtu.be/lPAKaeWxrJE

that track is beautiful , no?

lol! the music made it sound like the world was ending… very epic

yea their editing is always top notch

is the new season out on youtube?

its and oldie but its also a goldie so nice find
407 at first i thought u were talking about the higway lol damn and my car wont go past 190 kmh because its locked well at least it hits 160 kmh in third gear

that car is nuts…and yea that is a really nice track

damn!!! thats fast.
“getting close to the maximum which means the tires will only last for 15 min, but thats okay because the full last for 12” wow hes going like 400+km/h and he is telling facts about it.
haha i actually had that car as my wallpaper a few months ago.

There’s also Porsche Project 400 who’s attempt is to hit 400+km/h too. Google it up. Buggati ain’t the only one

Tis’ this gorgeous car posted by moi a lil while back…

http://www.germancarfans.com/tuners/7061204.001/7061204.001.1M.jpg

wow, to reach from 300km/hr to 400km/hr you need 700 more hp? WTFFFF

crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

i felt like everything around me just didn’t matter (school enviornment since im on the school computer). lol

hopefully one day i can top out my car at 320kmh

^^ i wonder how long that would take? not being an ass, im actually really curious.

on good tuning and running 13psi the car should be able to do that given a long enough track.

damn assass1n,that would be freaking sweet!
but ya you do need a long enough track, or take it to the autobahn.

I wonder how long before i hit the 300km/h mark… let’s see… stock Z can hit 260 already. Just remove speed limiter and up power a bit and 300km we go! gotta love the aerodynamics

[QUOTE=ChokuDori_DA;13207]wow, to reach from 300km/hr to 400km/hr you need 700 more hp? WTFFFF

yeh that’s nuts

i think its the air resistance the’re got to fight with. that’s why you need 700hp more

also it doesnt help that its 4160 lb (1890 kg) one heavy mother but its helps for the highspeed stability so that ass stays on the ground

i just need to have the 407 all to myself one day. lol. the car is very capable of doing over 320kmh. its just a question of how long it’ll take to get there and if the tires, gas, and chasis hold up.

if a group of cars can run roadblock duty for me on the 407 id be willing to give this a try.:hmm