Personal Land Speed Record

hey I’m not sure is this thread already exists but I was wondering what everyone’s personal top speed record was and what car they were using?

My personal best is 176 mph (281.6 kph) in my friend’s '01 996 Porsche turbo…that’ll put hair on ur balls!!!:F

There’s already another thread for this in the members section. You don’t want legal authorities seeing it, hence why it’s in the members section.

^^^true i’ve been faster than that but i rather not mention anything about it last thing i want is old times getting me caught today.

^^ :{

www.takeit2thetrack.ca

^^^ I’ve changed…hehe, yes i’m now also at takeit2thetrack.ca

thanks.

except you just posted youve been over 100mph

^^^thanks for pwn my discreetness…lol

Really does not matter anyways it wasn’t in Canada. I doubt i know anyone here with a car 200mph + or be crazy enough to go even 100mph in Canada.

noo problemo lol

…uhhh yeah about that…

thats like halfway through 3rd and 4th gear…hahaha

180…I should be pushing it far beyond that soon :smiley:

100mph is about 160kmh, i doubt thats 3rd gear more like shifting into 4th,:slight_smile: , plus 160kmh is not common, people on hwys doing 140kmh get pwd by the police, i can’t afford to loose my license, untill i pass the age of 25 lol, then cops and insurance companies will back of my nutts bit more.

By theoretical gear reduction the top speed of a 300ZX TT is 203MPH at 5th speed redline…
Someone in Canada has been a little over that speed with the 5th speed redline bumped up in a 300ZX TT.

BTW, it’s not hard for me to hit 160KMH in 3rd gear. I will never do it again… or try not to at least. My rev limiter has been bumped up

Yeeks…sorry bout that…didn’t think that it was such a big deal. My bad :frowning: …ah well i guess we can scrap this thread or just talk about whatever. blah blah…btw i’m in toronto for the week, anything goin on in the next five days???

did a constant 150km/h on my way back here from montreal. no cops whatsoever D:

^^^
Difference is that if you’re coming from montreal, you’re in quebec highways right? cops from other provinces rarely pull over cars from a different province. Something about jurisdiction or something or other.

Yes and No, I was reffering to my car RB23 Stroker KIt, I rev it a little past redline…160kmh was not a problem.

I dont really drive quick nymore though, its not worth it… I rather drive slow and get the attention, then own most vehicles on the highway :R

100mph?? ive seen grannies do that in their beat up cars. and yes i do know its about 160kph. i do speeds way above that on a regualr basis.

true true. that is about halfway through 3rd in the gtr.

what happened to the authorities monitoring this site. We should all just chill out and take our highway penis sizes to MSN or to the track

im talking about on the drag strip. :slight_smile: