Top speed you've been through?

Cool, now that since not everyone can see it esp cops/insurance agents. Might as well let some ego out and tell everyone how fast you’ve been! :smiley:

245km/h down 401 heading to shannonville. I’ll post a pic of my speedo later, too :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmmmm, thats a good question considering my speedo only goes up to 180km’s and I went well past that.:smiley:

whoa thats a hard one… my old car the civic um whent all the way back to 0… so not sure was more than 120mph…

Hehe… 200 km/h is our cruising speed in the Skyline… we just upgraded to the Nismo 320 km/h speedo, when we get her on the dyno, we’ll see what the top speed is… :smiley:

On my old CBR I got up to 250 km/h travelling up HWY 69 to Sudbury… Everything was a bluurrr!

PICS!!

Speedo
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/19/36/12076391/29489400716874l.jpg

This is how I hold the wheel when I’m going 240km/h. I’m very surprised how stable the car is. Gotta love the “zero-lift” design.
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/19/36/12076391/29489432243200l.jpg

205 in the 240 lol , and 230 in my camaro, older cars tend to be very shakey at those speeds lol

200km/hr fuel cut off FTMFWWWWW

hahahahaha not really but ya.

i’m not a huge fan of going super fast in my stock s14. just not that fun.

You need some coils and some nice rubbers and a SPEED LIMITER CUT CONTROLLER!!! Then go wangan with me :smiley:

FYI, i have a speed limiter too, I believe it’s set at 250 or 255km/h. Never hit it before…

my foot releases everytime i hit 180-200 so i never go past 200… lol im scared of copszors

Wuss… cops can’t even catch up after you pass them. I believe they have a set limit of when not to catch anyone speeding. On the highway, if anyone speeds past 180km/h, the cops are not suppose to go after you or something because it’s too dangerous and may be safer to let the guy away.

i beleive you are wrong. my friend in a porcshe 911 Turbo when like 200 something and got caught.

they will set up speed traps and etc what not. or send helicopters.

this aint japan where as long as you surpass a certain speed, they won’t do anything lol.

I heard different… I’m pretty sure they did this in Ontario as well. Maybe it’s just the different regions? Why do you think I always go blowing past 200km/h on the way to track during track days?

My neighbour is an OPP officer, I asked him about that a couple months ago, and all the above is false. Police can chase at ANY SPEEDS. If Police car’s cannot keep up, they will radio ahead, to the nearest unit, meanwhile Police car will not let up…

Anyone who thinks they can outrun a cop/chopper/or radio is waxed anyways- Unless their in a skyline… HAHAHAH

But anyways, I hit 240Km/h in the P.O.S Eagle Talon I had… sure it was fast but my God it was P.O.S NEVERRRR in my life will I get another one… It was quick car, when it was running… hahaha Waiting to hit higher speeds when my Skyline arrives…(NOT PROMOTING STREET RACING, or ANYTHING ILLEGAL!) Will be on closed tracks!

Can’t wait, Loosing sleep!, she arrives end of Jan;Latest!

yeh ive heard the saem

and even in japan dude thats all lies… cops have skylines and shit and they will chace you no matter how fast you are going… they got nice cars aslo…

i’ve gotten up to 210km/h on 404 with the auto s14

with the SR now it hits the limiter at 190km/h

It’s not true. I know people who have been ticketed for going over 180km/hr

fastest i went in my 93 240sx is how ever fast the stock KA will let you. i heard its like 193km (reads to 180 but was pass that…) or somthing like that but ya i reached that going down the 401 (haha that was today going to the meet)

new speed reached in my shit box 175 :smiley:

220km in 02 subaru wrx - 401 east

Update: 260km/h speed limiter.