240sx on 400 street racing

So I saw a modded 240sx on the 400 southbound at bayfield in barrie today.
It was pulled over by 2 cruisers and being loaded onto a flatbed. Seriously, how hard is it to get through your thick head that you can’t drive 150km/h and get away with it.

Maybe it broke down and the cruisers were helping the poor fella onto the flatbed? :smiley:

Shit happens. More descrip maybe someone on the boards.

lifes rough

wow 400 highway on a long weekend. ARE YOU RETARDED?

Any other time, any other place. Might aswell drive 150 passed a police station honking your horn.

you guys that are assuming the worst are know better than the police. fucking profilers. you drive the same fucking car!!!

and even if he did do this shit then he is gonna pay, period. you guys and so many others go on like you don’t do shit on the road. shit happens, get over it and move on.

oh and don’t give me that “he is ruining it for the rest of the 240 community, why can’t he save it for the track. now i am gonna get harassed”. pleeeease, the secret is out about 2yrs ago.

peace

^^^lol owned

Well before you go making any assumptions, on long cruises on the 401 i find myself drifting in the 150 over zone while not meaning too. Recently i find that the flow of traffic has slowed comparitively but still remains in the 150 area once you leave the GTA. I dont think its completely fair to immediately assume the worst of the driver.

At the same time, its important to be extra cautious of speeding now.

On a more optimistic note, +1 on the flatbed.

Not meaning to :cool: your so good you don’t even realize your drifting any more, nice hahah

Yeah i get use to the speed on the 401 too then i get off on the 115 to Ptbo and forget how fast im going and how much slower everyone drives on that highway

Funny you say that cause he was pulled over almost right infront of the OPP station, HAHA.

Whatever man, if you mistakenly drive 150 than you’re a crappy driver that doesn’t pay enough attention to the road and what you are doing. There is absolutely no excuse for driving that fast. If I was a cop I would laugh my ass off at an excuse like that. Try saying that to the judge. If people are that incompitant that they can’t keep there speed reasonable than they should get the tickets and pay crazy insurance.

I agree, if i were a cop, I’d laugh at an excuse like that. That excuse deserves a 1/10.

its easy to laugh & critiize when it aint u. this law is stupid in the first place & u all r sheeps for tolerating this law. ridicule this law not the poor fella gettin victimised. going 50 over is very common, i see soccermom vans going by at over that speed & rarely r they pulled over & profiled.

It was me. I was manji drfting across 3 lanes while going a buck 40 with my door open, foot out the window.

i just farted

I hate this law!!! you do 50 over and you are a street racer!!! How can you be street racing by yourself ? I hate how the law can be change to suite other people needs!!! Fuck Fantino!!! Just last year it was speeding, know it is street racing. I guess know he could justify why he needs 3 half million dollar plans.

You know what is funny? The real street racers are still racing up in Woodbridge and no cops. But you drive over 50 on the 400hwy and you are a street racer.

you and the clock baby

its called racing the clock - duh

and why’s everyone getting so bent out of shape - dont speed and you have nothign to worry about - case closed

Well there you go, speeders will pay the price with tickets and paying crazy insurance. I dont think its fair to rip and criticize someone who didnt have the intention of racing or speeding. Its each persons own mistake, it would be completely different if he was weaving through traffic knowingly endangering other people’s lives.

Just what i think, but the law speaks differently.

damn … poor guy must have been NA or musnt have had an ebc.

^Haha, running from the cops FTW! If you wanna be really baller though, you chase the cops :wink:
In one of my dreams, I was going to scarb on the 401, and this black Chev Blazer was getting pulled over by a cop. He decided to run instead and the cop went after him. This seemed to kickass to pass out on, so I decided to downshift and follow. I hit maybe 170-180 ish chasing the cop. Finally the exited on Markham Rd. and the Blazer jumped the median and went into oncoming traffic. He actually managed to escape too, and the cops were patrolling all of Scarb en masse. Not sure if they found him or not, but it was some crazy shit. Again, just a dream.