Just got nabbed for street racing

Earlier tongiht I harassed by a police offier and two witnesses at my home.

They claimed that I was street racing (which I was) at a certian location and time (which they were correct). The police officer told me he was going to take my car, licence, and fine me $2,000. To make a long story short; the new laws that are in effect are actually being followed through, and the cops WILL fuck you if you screw up.

Before this I have driven and raced my car very often for the past two years and never gotten a complaint, pulled over or anything for that matter. Obviously taking it easy in the winter seeing as s13 coupe’s are literally crippled.

So just giving everybody another heads up---------- if your going to do it you have to be smart about it now. No more packed intersection drags etc…

Seeing as im probably flagged to all hell now I guess I have to sell the 240 and get somthing different, RX7’s are starting to look nicer and nicer to me lately or mabe a old school supra or somthing of that nature…

Anyway if your gonna flame me… flame me, I really dont care cause raping some punk at a light is just to much damn fun - there I said it.

Do me a favour and keep that shit out of Burlington. I get enough attention as it is.

yea sucks although it was ur fault and uno it, but some people are just gay and need to get a life, they get all loyal to the law and act like dicks and fuck people over before even thinking about whats gonna happen to the person. yea but watever shit happens good luck with fighting that. just dont do it in a 240 again lol, i like not being noticed in a bad way from cops

hahaha yeah my best friend juss got nabed last monday for it… 157 on the 401… lost his car and his license for a week and 2 criminal charges and a minimum fine of 2gs to a maximum of 10gs… he has court sometime next month… he wasnt racing… he juss likes to go fast… all he had to say was “luckly they didnt see me when i was doing 220” … LoL

why the fuck would you admit to street racing?
i don’t think the cop could have done anything if you straight up told him that you were not there, unless the actual cop witnessed the incident then fuck what people say
you retard

haha that happened to me when i was just booting it around with a talon. cop came to my house asked me if i was… told him fuck no… he got in his car and dipped… guess he wanted his donuts.

You fail at life.

haha its gangster to street race yo!

/end of ghettoness

wow, you’re such a fucking idiot

just wow

you don’t have to tell everyone that you failed… in life
no one here is idiotic enough to go street race no matter how good it feels to rape someone at the lights. but hey, whatever floats your boat.
at least you are cool with it. you played with fire and you got burned.
let us know how much fine you get. kinda interesting actually…

that sucks man, so i dont understand, did they take your car? or theyre going to or what? anyways besides the matter, as fun as it might be to smoke off some kid, does it make you feel any better, its clearly not worth getting a huge fine, and losing your car and licence for a week,

Sorry guys - this is going to be a long one - so for people who don’t want to read, please hit page down… I tried to stay quiet on this but I see people get hurt and laugh at each other without thinking they might be next.

I don’t like idea of street racing or dangerous driving in populated public areas… but I don’t like laws that do more harm than good. I see this law as taking away a lot more freedoms than what it presents - it gives police authority to punish young drivers in particular by taking away their “sportier” cars away and threatening with fines and imprisonment based on subjective views.

How many of you already got pulled over because cop didn’t like the look or sound of your exhaust? You were breaking law because of 1 man who’s hearing might be more sensitive than others - did he bring with him a decibel meter? Very likely - NO. It just happened to disturb him or he needed to meet a quota.

This is similar - he sees two cars accelerate - there’s 2 lanes side by side - but two young guys - what if one guy is in bit of a hurry for work - he accelerates to 55 km but much faster than the other guy. What consititutes racing? This is subjective but our cop now he has the ability to take your ride and fine you. Before he would have to prove in court beyond reasonable doubt - now it’s like in the western movies - judge, jury and executioner in one. Subjective authority on the spot is dangerous.

Court has moved the power from courtroom and handed it to street cops who can use it at that moment in their mood and at their discretion. On top of that, they’ve setup phone lines so we can now call in on each other. Aside from creating paranoia - before people took out their grudge with tailgating, flashing and cutting each other off. Now they can get u in crap with a phone call if you fall under their suspicion - same s***, different wrapping.

This law will hurt many more people than it’s intended to hurt - if you follow most older people, you’ll see them slip sooner or later. Keep that 911 on the speed dial because that will fall under “dangerous driving” and if we snitch on each other enough - soon we might as well get on the bus and ride the rocket.

If you look in monday morning traffic on 401 - many of the “watch members of the community” will be trying to get head way over the speed limit - yes same people that complain about street racing will be breaking the speeding part of the new “street racing law” later that morning.

All bs aside, hopefully you guys realize this law targets young people.
Next time you fly through a yellow light, do a u-turn on empty road or do some stupid daily mistake - you gotta wonder if someone already snitched on you and if you’ll lose your ride.

Was that the intended purpose of the bill? Probably not - but I think that’s the kind of environment it will create for all motorists.

What do you guys think?

S1495 has a very valid argument although this more than likely the wrong thread to have post it in. this has been brought up in a lot of other threads. although im not fully for it, im also not fully against it. theres a lot of stupid young people who make the rest of us look bad. now fact of the matter is he’s right that it does take away freedoms but how many people abuse those freedoms to begin with? how many people reckless go through traffic weaving and speeding through that traffic in the busy hours of the day just to get to work? fuck, if your going to be late, WAKE YOUR ASS UP EARLIER. thats my only pro argument.

back on topic though. Timzi, as much as i feel bad for you losing your car, i have to say, you’re an idiot, why in the name of holy hell would you admit to it? like koukis14 said, you fail at life and im gonna add to that and say NEVER procreate. we dont need anymore stupid people around, we all deal with enough of them on a daily basis. Thanks

Wow, and still didn’t learn your lesson… the world is a scary place with people like you.

Wow, so much hate. For one, no one knows exactly where and how he was racing, maybe he was doing it late at night in an industrial area. Maybe he was just driving along, some guy gunned it beside him, and he just dropped a gear to put him in his place. You don’t know… What you do know, is that he’s here, telling us about it, to help us not get busted like he did. And we hate on him for it.

u should of said “i got warrants” and ran away cops love that

way to much hate here.
you like to race, race. your guna get busted sooner or later.
admiting to it on a fourm where everyone only goes on to shit on each others thread is another thing lol.
but let us know what goes down in court…probably a good year from now anyways.
best of luck… buy the rx7 :slight_smile:

Nice work… keep racing buddy! Everyone here races…and if you say you don’t your full of shit!

I am Soooooo hungryyyyyy!