Just got nabbed for street racing

he said he enjoys busting punks as street lights, so clearly it was a bad place to be racing in the first place

now im all against street racing, but im going to hold my tongue this time because i would like you to keep us updated as to what happens.

im super curious

OOOOOOOOOOOOOkay… I probably should have been more clear on what happend to me after the fact, I was a little wound up last night as you can probably understand. Well some of you wouldnt.

Either way, that cop told me what WOULD have happened to me. What actually happened to me was I got let off with a warning, but he said that they have there eyes on me now.

The moral of my little thread: If your gonna street race, giver! that’s awesome, just you have to be smarter about it now.

I will continue to drive how I drive - theres no reason to have a sr’ powered 240 or any car like that to drive it like a pussy.
I will never understand how some of you guys have built up cars and your flaming ME for racing on the street, like you don’t? Or you atleast haven’t? Bullshit, quit lieing to yourself, honselty… Quit leing to yourself.

I can understand if your a little older with a family etc, or you actually goto the track often enough to get your fix or whatever, some of us just spent the last of our paycheck on insurence and dont have the luxury.

And if you have a built car and you ACTUALLY drive it like a pussy, well mabe cars arent your thing. It’s almost like having a 13" cock but never baning your wife/girlfriend/random, becuase your to busy flaming people on the internet.

Anyway ty for the support and keep the flames comin!

should’ve fined your ass more! plus jail

dont come crying to us when your car gets taken or you get fined for being retarded on the street

kthx

So let me get this straight;
You do not have money to go to the track, which is like 100 bux for the day.
But, you’re willing to risk having your car imounded, being fined at least 2000, and losing your license. Not to mention that there is a high possibility that you can seriously injure/kill an innocent bystander.

I will guess that you are 17. Hopefuly you are, becasue if you are any older you should be medically classified as retarded.

Edit:
/seriously? why is this guy not banned yet. SON should not condone with this kind of bullshit.
Ban his ricer ass.

Wow I used to think a bit more of you dude…

Either way I can prove atleast one respected person on SON is a hippocrit (i kno i spelt that wrong)

Hey everyone!, click on got_boost_s13’s link to remember his old car. You might notice him driving like the rest of you! Holy crap look at him speed on public roads! You might also notice him coming a cunthair away from owning some innocent bystandards in a red vechile.

Like I said before, just admit it, stop lieing to youreslf.

Its actually a lot more fun just brushing idiots off these days. Some of the tards that just don’t get it. Have I done stupid stuff, of course anyone who has a sports car and hasn’t is lying.

I just can’t understand the people that still push it. Its over, we’re outlaws, you get caught and you’ll get raped. Wait until its overturned or its out of the media or do one better and just take it to the track to kill it.

Street Racing is so 1999.

Dude… who the fuck on SON is actually respected? lol, this ain’t fast and the furious. Street racing doesn’t give you respect.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1928/streetcredtc7.png

Fail.

1. Do I know you?

2. You fail to realize the point we are all trying to tell you. That being:
    i. We are not perfect, and all have done the same type of shit IN THE PAST.
    ii. It is extremely foolish to do the same type of shit these days. Because:
    a. We have grown up and now see the consequences differently.
    and/or
    b. Laws have changed and we (being older and therefore thought to be wiser) now see the effect they can actually have on our lives.
    iii. Condoning these activities should not be tolerated by the public and your peers
    iv. I R teh streetz racer!
    v. You must have seen some huge ‘cunthairs’ in your lifetime, your mom must be a beast
    vi. Making a video of a new product, while being cut off sucks. Like I said, I am a street racer so my instincts took over and I avoided him without causing an explosion.
    vii. Is the game on yet?

Ok fair enough - - - a son OG, and i also never claimed that this is fast and the furious, or that street racing gives you respect. Claiming THAT would be a pretty queer thing to do, kinda like making shit up.

why not just go to the track? iono

the game is on and t.o. scored in the first 14 seconds

Again I remind everyone to check out the vid - while Im getting flamed on SON by someone who dosent even own a 240sx.

Bahahahaha 10/10

think of it this way if you street race, your an idiot period, obviously you haven’t grown up, another thing no one has really brought into consideration is what if some kid or parents or elderly person happened to mis judge your speed and walk across the street, you kill them or hurt them terribly, what do you have to say about yourself then… “duh I tried to race a goof in a Honda with my car”, think twice before street racing guys come on now.

uhh i forgot what iw as gonna type nshit nshit nshit. zaap uve been buzzkilled by son240sx

leafs are prolly gonna end up loosing even if they end up leading the game like by 2 points.

son is boring me these days…

i guess you lost the race seeing as your car was the one in back so he pulled you over?