6 clock global news

anyone watching?

they just had a rant on street racing and broad casted this car haha

[quote=“jstn”"]

the bumper almost didn’t fit because of the exhaust pipes… haha
i love being retarded

[/quote]

they also ranted about a white s13 with the battery being in the back of the trunk.

will try and get a link soon.

I saw it just now on the news and that exhaust is just asking for a problem. I don’t street race and I don’t want cops to f**k with me just cause I drive an import or a (Nissan 240sx) but if a car is unsafe I 100% agree that the owner should get a fine its common sense. IMO

Whats so bad about an exhaust like that does extra few inchs of pipe really matter…look at hot rods??

why are they focusing on 240’s now? fuck that news ppl…go back to civic ranting, ur heatin us out.

yea, but like people have said on here before, 240 is like the next civic >_>

I missed this, but i would like to see the clip. If possible when the clip becomes available on the web can someone post it?

And a skyline is the next super car,
and a volkswagon is the next safety car
and and and…

Who cares, regardless of what vehicle you drive your a target…a 70 year old grandmother driving a smart car could be doing 150km/h…does that mean shes the new generation of racers?

Stop giving in to these stereotypes everyone is miss-lead by…we need to break from that and think higher.

I don’t see anything wrong with the car mentioned above.

The driver chooses to be different and not hurting anyone about it.

Not like he was caught street racing or anything like that.

I guess modding your car and making it stand out makes you a street racer.

The s14 above is straight awesome. I don’t care what people say its just being different and all preference/style.

Just like how some people hate my aero cause it looks like a snow plow, but some people love it.

yea
that exhaust is baller

the reason why that car was focused on was because lack of having a horn and safe tires and his plates were pulled from what i read in a previous post.

Just make sure your car is LEGAL, and there is nothing they can do

and ebrake :cool:

I like the car. I better fix my hand brakes.

block his plate…

someone posted an news article about how the kids getting into accidents are not the “street racers” who dump all of their time/money into their cars, its the 16 year old driving daddy’s BMW.
oohhh how I wish someone would bring this to the publics attention…

240’s are the considered the next civics…?
great, that’s the last thing we need, I bunch of retards with spinners and lightning bolts panted on their sides taking up all of the hard to find parts we need.

lol jstn was talking shit about drifing in centennial park bring heat to 240’s

LOOK WHAT UVE DONE NOW!

lol i saw ur car at the timmy’s by powers … i like the exhaust

who, me? I just quoted his post from pics that HE posted in another thread. I’m sure that if he wanted his plates covered he wouldn’t have posted those pics in the first place.

oHH, i thought you snaped that yourself…

yup.
i was complaining about ppl drifting at centenial park.
meh… i didn’t get in trouble because i was doing stupid shit on the street.
just minor things that added up i guess.

so where is the clip? i kinda want to see it.

edit* btw, i apologize to fellow 240sx drivers if i brought “heat” to our cars.
obviously i didn’t mean to do it on purpose and if you still want to hate, then there’s nothing stopping you.
i guess i tried too hard to be different from other ppl. lol

http://www.canada.com/globaltv/ontario/video/index.html

Top stories

Racers Targeted

…record that shit !

lol I dont think anyones actually blaming you for the heat, the exhaust is awsome. You gunna keep it?? I guess the question is can you afford to keep it?

fuck jstn that exhaust is baller, thats such bullshit.

Whos white pignose with the blacktop SR?