4500 cash takes it

2004 crf honda 450 dirtbike MUST GO need to get my turbo shit on b4 winters over

how bout you put this shit in the right place dumbass…o n that is wayyyyyyyyy to much for that bike man,good luck!

ur ass is twisted to much book retail at cernics is 5200

i pay that on a racer discount for a new one.

you’re a fag… and i think it would be for the best if you found some bleach and drank it.

you just posted an ad with:

1. No pics.
  2. No assessment of condition.
  3. No statement of how much use it’s seen.

eurodad theres no way u only pay 4500 for a brandnew bike thats 7200 bucks i raced all my life and ran top 2 in B class bout went A if i didnt blow my knees out and i didnt get that kind of discount

:ugh2: :tool:

brian schuckhart wins 125 and 250 A and dont get that big of a discount so theres no way u do idc what u say and my friend chad sanner used to ride pro be he broke his back and didnt have a factory ride but still qualified pro races and didnt get that big of a discount so i know u dont i may be wrong but untill u prove me wrong then u dont

i believe he quoted the 5200 price.

and shalerpunk here ur info on the bike i rode it 6 times about 12 hrs on it recked it once got normal scratches other then that the bikes brand new basically i know what i can get out of it i went to a honda dealer and he told me im dumb for selling it so cheap

alright well even 5200 for a bike thats 7200 brian wins A class in 125 and 250 and he still pays 6500 for a brand new crf 450

and if u want pics post ur email and put them on here for me cause i dont know how or they would be on here

uploader

Friend Just Bought A Used 05 From Tom Clark For 4000

dude, i know, i raced b and could have went a also if i didn’t quit. the last bike i bought was 5200 out the door at cernics. brand new. do you see the price that i quoted, it wasn’t 4500, it was 5200.

the last bike i bought brand new, i paid 5200 out the door. the price i qouted you on was 5200 not 4500.

thats cause tom clark sells shit cheap just so he makes money my friend brian works there he used to falg at westmoreland

I see lots of excuses and arguments coming from you as to why it’s $4,500… unless you are dropping the price, you are really wasting your breath arguing about it.

make more money by lowering the cost way below what sponsered riders even get???

in my work to make more money we dont lower the prices incredibly low, i can see selling for less than competitors but if its that much of a lowball ur comment doesnt make sense.

all i can say is its not getting sold less then 4500