454whp & 458 ft/lbs 2AZFE Inside

I have just always heard what a bastard the tuning can be on the Celica GTS and Lotus so I was curious.

Good work :tup:

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:41,topic:31055"”]

I have just always heard what a bastard the tuning can be on the Celica GTS and Lotus so I was curious.

Good work :tup:

[/quote]

Trust me, the tC was no walk in the part by any means. 05-06 was not too bad. 07 has proven to be a nightmare due to ECU changes

[quote=“dezod,post:42,topic:31055"”]

Trust me, the tC was no walk in the part by any means. 05-06 was not too bad. 07 has proven to be a nightmare due to ECU changes

[/quote]

Kind of an off topic update…I was working with a Pro Race Team that road races an 07 tC and getting an AEM EMS running for their car, and finally we have some results, however it took some help from Mitch at AEM because of some erratic head scratching issues. After 6 hours straight, we brain stormed into some solutions. It is kinda hacked together for the time being, and I need to figure out how to get him back his stock tach

[quote=“dezod,post:43,topic:31055"”]

Kind of an off topic update…I was working with a Pro Race Team that road races an 07 tC and getting an AEM EMS running for their car, and finally we have some results, however it took some help from Mitch at AEM because of some erratic head scratching issues. After 6 hours straight, we brain stormed into some solutions. It is kinda hacked together for the time being, and I need to figure out how to get him back his stock tach

[/quote]

Figured out a tach solution.

Geez that is impressive.

[quote=“Way2Slow,post:25,topic:31055"”]

Nice numbers :tup: car looks good too

[/quote]

Yes and no.

nice numbers out of teh tea cee