48÷2(9+3)=?

shitzka

Vlad, stop Stalin and lock this cause you’re wrong.

Prove it as it’s just a claim with nothing to back it up besides speculation.

I got math rules among logic and sentence structurento back up my claim.

And my rules override yours

What’s 48/((9+3)+(9+3))? as that is what the question states as there is no * in between two and (.

good to see locks dont fucking matter anymore ITT

FFS

Math prof cringed when I wrote the division symbol on the board when writing the problem, but he said the correct answer as the problem sits is 288.

This is what happens when money mike does his GF’s homework.

again, where do you see a " / " symbol in the equation? There is a division symbol and not a “/” which be used as a fraction. i already explained to you that two math teachers stated it is 288 because of PEMDAS,the order of operations and the way the question is written.

you are the weakest link, goodbye.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

8==[SIZE=6]D~~[/SIZE] O-=

Even your link says there isn’t a rule and to be very explicit with your parentheses as to not confuse anyone. So instead of bringing up links that partially agree and then try to say your way is fact why not admit that its all in how you look at it, and that the question is very flawed in its mere existence.

I already said this on page one, and further repeated i think it should be a rule but isn’t! Some calculators put implied multiplication(ie 2(3+1), 2x etc.) aka juxtaposition ahead of explicit multiplication(ie 2*(9+1), not because it is a rule, but rather because it is the way many people naturally mean to write the equation. It is merely an assumption and like many say should and would never be used in any actual math application.

ya vlad ! biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiatch !

Mother fucker. I can’t believe you bumped this.

I KNOW THE ANSWER !!!

asked my father and a mathmetician here at benet labs. they both said 2. haha

ANSWER IS TWO

Lock 1 try 3

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Rg7vfvQ9Ctg/0.jpg