4th of July down pittsburgh

Ok Im thinkin of going down to see some fireworks…Any advice on parking? Can I see them from the stadium lots?

mt washington or west end lookout

Should I get there super early?

yea

West End Overlook is good. My neighbor DJ’ed up there last year. You def. wanna get there before like 5-6 because it gets packed. Plus since the renovations there is even less room to put out a blanket and so it’s more crowded.

What about stadium lots? I wont be able to get there til atleast 7…

holy signature batman

No, you cannot see them very well from the parking lots.

I know, he’s been pm’d about it.

i used to stop on a bridge and watch

you are not allowed to do that anymore unfortunately

lol

Statio square. Easy in, easy out, good view.

owned.

I dont’ know why people never park on 1st ave garage… it’s over by the jail and $5… it’s about 4-5 blocks from the smithfield street bridge and an excellent view… i went there last year and it was perfect… show up an hour early to save a nice spot…

or be ultra ghetto and just park on the roof facing the point…

I agree with 1st avenue. We were on the bridge last year and it was perfect. Plus it was very easy to get out of the city from there.

Well did anyone go? I was down there and the fireworks were really cool. I liked how they were shot off from 3 different places.

cool.

you’ve seen them once, you’ve seen them a million times. I dont waste my time trying to get down that way for fireworks.

x2

i sat on the bridge right by station square…along with 1,000 other people. All the cops did was ride up and down the bridge pulling people over for speeding across the bridge. There was a bunch of kids in their street racer hondas that came speeding across the bridge while there was little kids walking everywhere. A couple of them got pulled over but i have to ask, don’t people think at all when they drive?