West End Look out reopened

never saw it before, different view of the city. sorry about the picture it was not the best cam and i had to use a cement block as a tripod

why was it closed?

they refurbished it… real nice but damn cold

Originally posted by whitey
they refurbished it… real nice but damn cold
where is it located?

sober would have been better:D

i like the sky view shots of the burgh, but i was thinking a shot standing by the ampitheatre in Station square would be a nice shot of the city at nite. You could even get a shot of some cars and the city in the backround.

its hard to get to thats the bitch, if you are coming across the west end bridge from northside you bear to the right where its a 3 way intersection. then you make a right up the hill following the rt51N detour… at the top of the hill you will come to a light make a right. follow it to a stop sign and make another right and you run right into it

i heart pittsburgh

even when those damn steelers lose to the fawking browns

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
i heart pittsburgh

even when those damn steelers lose to the fawking browns
great game huh:D

Originally posted by Pewterss
great game huh:D

i think 2 monkeys throwing a football back and forth would have been more entertaining

that picture would have been a lot better if there were some hot naked chicks in the foreground…

Darkstar’s all about the hot naked chicks. :bigthumb:

i think 2 monkeys throwing a football back and forth would have been more entertaining
u said it

Originally posted by Darkstar
that picture would have been a lot better if there were some hot naked cocks in the foreground…

Darkstar’s all about the hot naked cock. :bigthumb:

:smiley:

Originally posted by quiksilverado
maddox should be benched.
shoooooooooooooot:mad:

no our offensive line should be shot…those fucks probably couldnt block me from gettin to tommy

no our offensive line should be shot…those fucks probably couldnt block me from gettin to tommy
my three year old could do that:D

:cool: