4x100 Team Dynamic Pro Rally 15" White NEW Set of 4

i have 4 brand new team dynamic pro rally rims for sale.

Lug pattern: 4x100

Size: 15x6

Offset: et40

Hub Diameter: 73.1mm

Color: White

i paid $700 shipped for these. had to order them and wait. now i need 5x100 rims and i used 14s on my 4 lug car. so i have no use for these.

i will sell them to a shift member for $650 with 6 center caps or trade for some other rally rims in 15x6 for winter/gravel tread.

pm me or call/text 518 334 3498

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Set-of-4-Team-Dynamics-Pro-Rally-Wheels-15x6-e40-5x100-56-1-/00/s/MzY5WDQwMA==/z/9PgAAOxyepRRutCg/$T2eC16VHJIQE9qUHtG6gBRutCfwEw!~~60_35.JPG

I strangely love these wheels. Always wanted a GC8 Impreza with these for winter.

Love these wheels. Who did you order them from? Primitive?

Just one of many things I miss out by old rally car. Could not kill these wheels. Debead the fuck out of the tires in turns and jumps and barely even scratched them :bowdown

i love them too. lift a car a few inches, put some mud flaps on it with some rally lights and thats a perfect winter car imo.

that would be a nice setup. i am going to put a set on a 93-01 subaru but a wagon or a 4dr.

http://www.teamilluminata.com/Shop/TeamDynamics/TeamDynamics.htm

prices went up a bit i see… still will sell for $650 if your a shift member.

also nice review. i hear these rims can take a beating.

i still want your old eg33 6spd car. would be perfect for me. i kick myself in the ass for not paying the $6500 when i had the chance.

Lol, I think the new owner was trying to sell it on craigslist for like $14K or some insane shit like that :rofl.

That car IS the whore of the subaru community. It’s been through four different owners since I sold it, and I was the second owner :lol

$550 for 4 brand new team dynamics pro rally rims

You have the hub rings for these? Im assuming these are fitment for a Civic right?

i dont have hubcentric rings with these. but they are 73.1mm so alot of different hub sizes will work with a hubcentric ring.

i do have center caps. the original team dynamics caps.

i have some old honda center caps that should fit these rims too. if a guy who buys these plans on using them on a honda i will throw them in no charge.

yes i planed on using them on a civic eg 4 door. i think these would look good on most hondas, mini coopers, and older bmw’s. the offset and width is perfect for a winter tire or rally tires. the skinner your tires the better for snow.

Hmm pics?

Nvm I see the pic. These would look good on my e30

rally e30 bmws are awesome,

also they might go good on the xb for winter duty. or make a rally box.

this with 1" lift would be sweet

I may be picking up a vehicle this week, and am considering throwing these on it.

Lmk if you get that car… Ill give u 4 rally armor mud flaps if cossey buys them and posts pics after install

Just realized these are 4x100. New car will be 5x100.

rally toaster? sounds unique.

GC8?

:ninja

I wish I had money to spend haha. These with snows on my girls xB would be awesome lol.

ok also post pics if you get a winter subaru.

yes they would. the 4x100 for these rims is hard to find too. you usually have to order them from the uk

You pretty much have to order any team dynamic rally wheel. Even the pro race series is hard to get in specific sizes w/o ordering from europe. Only a handful of places stock them and a vast majority are either 5x100 for WRX’s or 5x114.30 for STi’s and evos.