5/10/08 - NYSpeed Photoshoot EVERYTHING IS SET AND READY TO GO FOR SATURDAY

PAULY - an 8x12 works perfect, i can do that for ya instead of 8x10

lol. skunk was asking me if it would be weird if you made a life sized one that he could lay on his bed :gotme: maybe you can swing that :thankyou:

:gay3:

Ok, i need biker2.jpg and bikes.jpg in 20x30 with the finish you recommended framed :tup: paypal sent :tspry:

oh and LOL @ 5bux.jpg :lol:

ok mike got ur paypal thank you!

your 2 pix are in my cart, i will put in the order on friday, so that gives some time for the others to order prints if they want, if they miss it ,then its an extra $5 for shipping cuz i wanna do it all at once

audiS4 - that pic is the one i’ll use for print, that is in my cart as well for a 20x30, you can paypal to micah@micahweber.com, lemme know when you do -

pauly as i said an 8x12 works, and let me know if u want the actual car pic too and in what size

**everyone will get the metallic paper for no extra charge

http://www.micahweber.com/prices.jpg

Is that all the photos now? or do you still have some editing to do? I was kind of waiting to see the other shot of my truck.

ha, that bus picture is priceless :tup:

awesome pic micah, i’ll have to figure out an order soon

I’m really glad you guys like this stuff enough to get prints and such. :tup: This gives me motivation to set up another shoot.

It was def a good time, and hopefully with the next one, 2 spots and food in b/w.

oh and in regards to 4s.jpg MY LEGS ARE LOOOOONNNNGGGG haha.

oh yo its not hosted i dont know why, i have a panning shot of ur truck i need to put up… the other shot, of your truck facing the other way, isnt as crisp as id like it, but i can put it up for you anyway maybe u will like it? lemme know bro i can do that after work later today -

Paulo i think next spot should be with a long lens, ie 200mm.

http://www.micahweber.com/nyspeed/4s.jpg

omg stock exhaust on a bike, dunno if i’ve ever seen that before ?

^haha ahh yes i’m leaving it that way too… at least for now… I’m enjoying riding, i don’t need to attract attention to myself

I think Paullo’s is stock also.

so is 87foxs

mine will stay stock looking. :snky:

Micah, Def 200mm shots next time. Along with a shot I did yesterday I need to show you.

i’d be down for the next round too just make sure you get my good side… sigh

I’d like to check them out if possible. Thank you for all your time and patience that you’ve put into these photos, they look great.

Micah you got paypal thanks

pauly got it thanx -

i will put the order in friday nite, itll ship out on sat and i should get everything next tues or wed. then we can all meet up and i will distribute the prints

98freakgtp and slip - im gonna try and edit some tonite but i am goin to armin van buuren tonite so i may not get to it, BUT i have off tomorrow, so i can do it early tomorrow if so, id rather do that then rush it anyway, but regardless i will keep everyone posted -

you got a pm mica we need to talk

did the action shots of my car turn out ? id like one of those if it did along with the one on you linked to

psycho - check ur PM
98freakgtp - check ur PM
slip - check ur email