5/10/08 - NYSpeed Photoshoot EVERYTHING IS SET AND READY TO GO FOR SATURDAY

pauly - is a 12x18 OK instead of 11x14? 11x14 crops the ss.jpg too much and cuts the car, ill do 12x18 instead unless u have like some baller 11x14 frame u planned on putting it in lol

you should have paypal from me also micah

yes got urs bro, i have a pending order right now with my print distributor…ur bike is gonna look sick at that size

i have ur pic uploaded to my print distributor as well in the big pending order

paypal is micah@micahweber.com $54 for the 20x30

(i would buy a frame locally, cheaper)

Not Picky on the size. If you feel something looks better go for it. If theres a price diff. let me know and i’ll paypal it to ya.

ok 12x18 it is. no worries on the extra $, only a few bucks more

awwwwe ur so sweet.

paypal sent

check PM!!

PayPal sent. :slight_smile:

got it thx bro

i will put the print order through later tomorrow

slip, if u want prints lemme know (check ur email)
98freak - check ur email as well and lemme know either way -

RIGHT NOW MY PENDING ORDER IS: (ALL PAID)
biker.jpg (oroc) 20x30
bikes.jpg (x2) (oroc and 87fox) 20x30
biker2.jpg (87fox) 20x30
burnbuffalo.jpg (pauly) 8x12
ss.jpg (pauly) 12x18
crx.jpg (psychoaccoustic) 20x30
s4.jpg (01audis4) 20x30

i will put the order through friday nite - if anyone wants prints and doesnt get one b4 then its ok ill just do another order, but this batch will all come together and i can meet up with all of you and hand em out -

thx again guys and im tryin to keep up with peoples PMs about other pix i may not have posted, so far so good

RIGHT NOW MY PENDING ORDER IS: (ALL PAID)
biker.jpg (oroc) 20x30
bikes.jpg (x2) (oroc and 87fox) 20x30
biker2.jpg (87fox) 20x30
burnbuffalo.jpg (pauly) 8x12
ss.jpg (pauly) 12x18
crx.jpg (psychoaccoustic) 20x30
s4.jpg (01audis4) 20x30
yt.jpg and yt2.jpg 98freak (10x20)

How quick is the turnaround on an order this size usually?

usually when i order it, they ship next day, but since theres memorial day, im guessing like, end of next week, depends though ive never put an order through this big

prints are gettin here saturday, i will be outta town til sun nite, so im thinkin monday nite meet to distribute prints?

:tup:

:tup: Anyone else going to get theirs framed? Maybe we could get some sort of group discount?

i have 2 to get framed but not sure where to get it done id be in to make a group order

the prints look sick from what i saw yesterday…

ull have to figure out a way to transport it though, they are all laying flat … some of them are lucky to be taped to a big piece of cardboard but not all of them

if u guys went to AC MOORE for frames, they are really cheap

OK can anyone meet tonite? would have to be after 7PM

Yes sir. . . Just name the place. To the best of my knowledge I don’t live far from you. Whatever is easier for you.

TNT PIZZA 8PM (just meet across the street where u park) who can make it?

ahh i can’t… i’ll be at duffs with bladez and psphinx, not even in the same part of town.