5/19 small thing

Just a little thing going on with another forum I’m in. 5/19 around 1pm at the Boulevard Mall. Just something to shoot the shit, get some photos, and probably get some grub.

So if your out and about on that Saturday and just wanna stop by and say hi or hang out for a bit feel free.

Dave

I’m there since Dave likes to take credit for my ideas haha.
Hope to see you guys out there.

More details…?

what would you like to know and I’ll try to provide. Kinda playing things by ear on the most part.

We’ll meet in the parking lot on Niagra Falls BLVD. if it gets too crowded theres a sweet parking garage at the Galleria and its only a 5 min drive so…

[quote=“BizarroEvo,post:4,topic:28647"”]

what would you like to know and I’ll try to provide. Kinda playing things by ear on the most part.

[/quote]

Just what kind of meet it’ll be, where in the lot, forum, etc…

[quote=“MattyD879,post:5,topic:28647"”]

We’ll meet in the parking lot on Niagra Falls BLVD. if it gets too crowded theres a sweet parking garage at the Galleria and its only a 5 min drive so…

[/quote]

I doubt Galleria Mall security is just going to let a bunch of people park and take photos of their cars in their garage. There quite strict their.

If you guys know of a better place that we won’t get harassed, please let us know so that we can make some changes.

The forum that we’re on is newcougar.org so I don’t think a whole lot of people are going to even show up that why we thought to spread it out on here so that we could get some more people to show up.

if the weather is nice u know ill swing by, be nice to finally meet u

a parking lot at galleria that isnt full on the weekend? where?

^^^^ word. Would be nice to see your set-up and put a face with a name.

[quote=“BizarroEvo,post:11,topic:28647"”]

^^^^ word. Would be nice to see your set-up and put a face with a name.

[/quote]

my set-up? in my tc? :mamoru:

lol mine… ill come see ur “set-up” :wink:

[quote=“psphinx81,post:13,topic:28647"”]

lol mine… ill come see ur “set-up” :wink:

[/quote]

off topic for a minute- call your f’in brother and tell him i’m mad at him for coming to angola and not telling me he was in the area. /end

lolol call him yourself… ill give u his number shoot me a PM if u want

top row at the parking garage is always empty, i was there for a meet last sunday and security didnt give us any problems. its the parking garage by the new barns and nobles. if you guys can think of another place share you idea

I might be in for this.

cool, sounds good. Like I said it’s open to anyone and everyone so if you just wanna stop by feel free.

Ehh… what the hell, you allways need a weedwacker there, right? :smiley:

Sure thing bring it out, more the better.