new meet? just an idea

this is just an idea but what if there was like a weekly meet at the kmart in west seneca? back in the day twisted images met there twice a week and there was always cars and its a nice big lot, this is just a idea if no one likes it idc

kmart is for poor people.

isn’t southgate still going, so why wouldn’t people meet there?

kmart has an extremely shitty parking lot

you gonna slalom some more handicap signs, wang chung

this thread has white trash written all over it.

less bumps than southgate

i didnt know parking lots were made for racing?

thats not what i meant nvm just close the thread

no i mean, as you are pulling into your parking spot or whereever you want to park, you hit about 5 potholes.

and the sg lot is def cleaner and well taken care of, and you pull right in and your already there, in the kmart lot, you have to go in the direction of potholes, its inevitable

ok forget the idea then

Holy Shit I didn’t know Kmart was still around! lol

to busy dodging camel spiders hahaha

I miss S+R in the falls, I didnt care who showed up.
I could drive the 10 minutes to the mall parkinglot in my hotrod and not feel bad.
Gas is so ridiculous, Im not gonna truck n trailor the rod to lancaster where they are turning people away.

More meets would be nice.

x2, man is it shitty.

Hey bro, I’m in.

What a fucking trashy place to meet…Why am I not surprised you posted

he’s permabanned from SG

i heard the gas station on the corner of reading and southpark have some siq cars up there once in a while, you should get somethin going over that way!

haha, worst idea for a meet ever in the history of internet car forums having meets. http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm259/DIRTYELECTRO/pointlaugh.gif

ummm idk if you noticed but not one of the cars in twisted images was fast. they just had strobe lights and beats.

i miss those guys

LOL