5-26-07 4th anual memorial day party *evangola state park*

5-26-07, Evangola State Park in Irving NY
Shelter 1C (same as last year… right to the right of the main building)

I realize that it’s sort of close to the nyspeed BBQ but it must be done. As usual, anyone and everyone is welcome. I’m probably going to do things a little different this year though to make it a little less of a hastle. Probably still do a 50/50 raffle to cover expenses if your intrested (if not, thats fine too… enjoy yourself and have a good time). I’m sure there will be poker played, frisbee golf, football, ect. Plus it’s right on the beach so you can go swimming if you like.

It’s going to be a BYOB (or pop). I ask that you bring a dish/chips/package of hotdogs/rolls/a salad or whatever to help contribute to the food, although not required. I’ll probably bring 50 burgers and 50 dogs along with some ketchup/mustard/ect… anything else is up to you guys.

last year was a decent turnout and should be even better this year. We had beautiful weather and hope this year turns out the same.

post if you plan on attending so I get a feel for how many nyspeeders are going to attend I pm’d some of you about it… if you didnt get one, your still invited. I believe parking was 5.00 a car, so if you don’t want to deal with it, feel free to car pool :). Hope to see ya’ll there.

-Steve:headbang:

P.S.
http://www.evangolastatepark.com/

I’ll post up the shelter number once I get a conformation from evangola
EDIT: SHELTER 1C

EDIT: Thread from last years party :slight_smile:
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12803&page=4&highlight=evangola

:tup: good time last year minus my tint ticket.

good times…

oh yea… i’ll go :stuck_out_tongue:

on my calender

Nice! Probably be able to show up for a while. :tup: Thanks for the PM doc :stuck_out_tongue:

not a problem :slight_smile: hope alot of ya’s can make it. it was alot of fun last year despite the hangover

be there

word.

i should be down
…idk if ill be in town that weekend. but well see :tspry:

sounds like a good time, i might have to check it out :wink:

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

cant make it ;(

ok, got a conformation from evangola… Shelter is 1C

be there :tspry:

oh and the date changed… not sure why I posted for it to be on monday. I’m retarded

I cant make a commitment yet but i am interested.

i will deffinitly be there i live about 1/4 mile from the park!

Man… I should go this year.

It’s sooooo close.

i’ll be in town this year so i’ll definately be there

Sounds good, at least its not the weekend i graduate from college like every other bbq i’ve been invited to

bump :slight_smile:

getting close®

Start time?