5-28-06 memorial day PARTY :) evangola state park

i’d like to head down there… i may show up in a car, i may show up in a boat.

DONT BE A DICK :smiley: go ya wanker lol

josh… deffinitly do it :tspry: It’d be nice to meet ya and I’d also like to check the car out actually… see some of the homebrew work I’ve read so much about :tup:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/events/weddings/wxdetail/14150?dayNum=3

SCHWEET

I was hoping that it wouldnt rain (sometimes their not very accurate with the 10 day forcast)

if you dont want to look like a fried corpse (like I was last year lol) bring sun screen. UV index is supposed to be high that day (I’ll have some there aswell if anyone needs it)

EDIT: I “should” have a tv down there for the sabres game aswell… if not, we’ll atleast have the radio

SKUNK LETS CRUISE DOWN TOGETHER!!!

We can totally meet Eclipsechick, and Steve!!!

umm… i know kristen already LOL

but i don’t know steve

so i will see skunk and beckington there then.

be there.

Myself, my lady, joe (audios) plan on going, and a couple other friends will be there. I’m up for bringing a football or something…maybe we can get a little game going or something, maybe naked twister.

How about naked football! Tackle!!!

OMG. I don’t want to be on skunks team. I’m going to take him down…and bring myself up!

Me and Josh met formally for the first time the other day…after seeing each other a few times. Hes a good man. I want to see joe too!

Omg. Steve, Josh, Joe, Skunk, Kristen, and me?!?!

Minus Kristen, we will have the coolest naked activities ever!

lol hope to see ya’ll there

edit: bring the ball :tup: I might get around to playing but I’ll most likely be caught up cooking and taking care of ish

I’m sure a bunch of other peeps will be down for that though :tup:

IM still gunna try to make it. I have a few things going on that day so ill see what I can do.

ill be thur

NAKEDNESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

:wiggle:

oh, … no band :tdown:

Ill see if I can get the ‘fun warden’ to sign off.

keg, food, sun, twister… cant go wrong.

Ooo… sounds like fun :smiley:

no keg (BYOB) but it’ll still be fun :tup:

iam in now

^
oh thank god. i wasnt gonig to go if you weren’t there.

thank god your going.

phew.

i might go, depending on a someone…

:word: