5-28-06 memorial day PARTY :) evangola state park

i think i’ll stop down. gonna wash the car.

don’t think i’m gonn make it. Have too many things to do

so i just saw that it is 7 dollars for parking. I don’t carry cash ever, so idk how this is going to work…

I’m leaving to go setup in a few mins… see ya’ll there

Well, I’ve got some stuff to do right now, but it’s too nice to stay at home (Skunk) so I’ll shoot to be there :tup:

im gonna be there with a couple of friends

Spence & X?

7 dollars is sooooo much money to carry around. guess newmans too good for $ too. USE AN ATM. but not your usual ATM (ass-to-mouth).

no they are outta town, couple others

i’m coming with one of my girls for a bit… i gotta work tonight.

lucky lucky i’m making an appearence… i can hear all you ladies (and some gentleman) getting wet already :wink:

see ya there beeatch!!

i think it was eclipsegirl who said she got a ticket well anyways that same cop had someone pulle dover in brandt when i was leaving. he must be out for his quota end of month y0

yeah that was me. i got a tint ticket… but he let me go on “failure to yield” because of my job :wink: job perks…love them.

note to self: dont participate in physical activities while wearing jeans.

indeed a good time was nice to finally meet eclipsegirl despit all the fighting she isnt such a whore now. also nice ot have a no drama conversation with newman.well iam tired soquick nap then to taffys

fukan jyea, it was hottttttta-then-a-movva-fuka

nice to meet everybody. :tup: had a good time. although i spilled salasa on my shirt within like the first 5 minutes of being there. so i got to meet every body looking all hoe-bo-like.

good time. leaving for taffys in a little bit.

1: she isn’t such a whore (doubt she ever was) and you’re still a GOON.
2: iam is not a word. it’s I am or I’m. what are you, mentally challenged?

lists are great. I think that’s how I’ll post from now on.

^

• 2 pts for janny

it was nice to meet all of yas… thanks again for coming out and chillin with us. I had a great time.

Hope ya’ll made it home safely

edit: oh, and the raffle was won by the big guy in the red shirt :tup: :slight_smile: