50 cent doin coke?

May be a repost

weird, a celeb doing coke…totally unheard of.

a gangsta rappa doin drugs? get out…GET THE FUCK OUT!

Is this really going to be a big deal?

Im on ukranian news smoking a joint.

tho that is prolly far less shocking than fiddy doin the skis:pimp:

its not going to be a big deal because nobody cares about 50 cent. and even those who do like 50 cent probably have a drug problem of their own to worry about.

I dont care what he does. I watched the CRIBS of him at Tysons old house he bought…holy F. I need to be a gangsta rappa. House is pimp x1000

[quote=“Djs87,post:6,topic:39889"”]

its not going to be a big deal because nobody cares about 50 cent. and even those who do like 50 cent probably have a drug problem of their own to worry about.

[/quote]

So people who like his music probably do drugs? Good theory.

who cares. drinking, smoking, coke, same shit

[quote=“Boomin99GT,post:8,topic:39889"”]

So people who like his music probably do drugs? Good theory.

[/quote]

i know i know… but lets be real… while the majority of his listeners are probably casual drug users, i would stand to argue that for 50 cent, a self admited drug dealer who has been SHOT numerious times… the fact that he is doing coke will only fuel that “hype” that he is “keeping it real yo”

50 cent blows:P

Impossible.

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:11,topic:39889"”]

[/quote]

dadadadaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyummmmmmmmnnnnn

ILI

[/quote]

Blasphemy

“you fuck a bitch, you don’t let the bitch fuck you”

[quote=“Viper966,post:10,topic:39889"”]

i know i know… but lets be real… while the majority of his listeners are probably casual drug users, i would stand to argue that for 50 cent, a self admited drug dealer who has been SHOT numerious times… the fact that he is doing coke will only fuel that “hype” that he is “keeping it real yo”

[/quote]

word, probably a publicity stunt if anything lol

Gotta make sure the product is good before you sell it.

[quote=“Viper966,post:10,topic:39889"”]

[/quote]

That is a big ASSumtion that the majority of his listeners are casual drug users. Got some facts to back that up?

badump pish!

Thank you! I’ll be here all week! Try the fish!

[/quote]

:groan: :lol:

wish i could afford a coke habit :frowning: