518, what is happening to u?

wtf is going on. everytime i go out, i talk to chicks and they always end up asking me if i have any coke. and its not just me, my friends get this too.

am i missing something? either i look like a coke head or coke is the cool thing to do these days. im going to start brining crushed up bleach tabs with me. snort this bitch!

You gat dat white?

Ha ha I asked you for juice at the bar no coke you ass

Either stop hanging out w/ coke whores or start crushing up tic-tacs, make profit, free BJs.

No they make this numbing cream we can just mix in with flour and they will think there shit is all coked up

u hear that sean, i have to stop haning out with u.

stop following me!!!

I just got the greatest idea: sell crack cocaine as fake crack cocaine on the internet.

+profit

edit: better yet, sell fake crack cocaine as real crack cocaine on the internet and wait til the buzz dies down, then sell real crack cocaine as real crack cocaine.

++profit.

Albany has almost completed changed in under a decade. I am glad I moved. :lol

amen to that

this is off the internet, buti saw the same picture on a billboard driving along I-90 near missoula montana.
http://adme.ru/img/news/16345/Friends_type.jpg

One on the left is HOT. I’d sell her coke any day.

nah she only does Meth. why do coke when you can make meth with common cleaning products, cough syrup and anhydrous ammonia

or just drink heet!

I just mix random things under the sink and see what happens…then throw in some prescription drugs and you got your self a party

Coke is big now. Has been for a while.

Go to the bars in Saratoga and go to the bathroom and 9 times out of 10 you’ll walk in on someone fixing their nose.

its upstate NY. It’s “ski” country.

What happened to the days of smoking weed and eating shroom being the norm?

i heard ammonia and bleach is a good one to mix up. add in a lil chlorine and brake fluid and you got a party

you wont have water in your gas tank anymore.

Its so true, a good buddy of mine just went to rehab for a coke problem. So far he’s still clean after a few months out, I really hope it works out for him.

Cokes bad most people end up doing it again if they go back home due to the influence of the other jerks that do it around them

i was wondering this last year when ALL my friends were doin coke every weekend

i guess its the new thing to do haha :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont have the money for that shit + i dont do drugs in the first place