518, what is happening to u?

Yeah drugs FTL…except the ones that help when i get headaches ;D

I heard weed is good for that, especially beasters :lol

i do smoke weed like… once a year or less LOL but other than that i dont do shit , im tryin to get back into drinking but its fuckin HARD to get drunk, i have to stop my self from puking after every sip still…

I rarely drink but I smoke a bunch of pot. It helps me get out and mountain bike more because smoking and riding is one of the most fun activities ever.

Smoking then skiing and listening to music. :nod

bunch of stoners damn lol

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f187/pootmasterflex/coke_can.gif

I love coke I have to buy the 24 pack it dissapears too fast :ssh :banana

one of my best friends was in to coke bad for a while, its such a bad drug, he would go through two grams a day, for those that dont know, two grams can almost kill you. The guy made 45k a year, owned his home, didnt owe money to anyone but some how he had literally NO money, he did loose about 50lbs though :nono

coke is making a comeback? sweet, i don’t have to hide my addiction anymore.

I smoke rock Joe Rogan

Absolutely

LOL almost kill you? I knew a dude that would rip two grams to his brain in two lines, with a fucking BENDY STRAW up each nostril. Then he’d just look at you and ride it out :rofl

That man is not right in the head, and for anyone who might know who I’m talking about-Lummix.

no joke… i was jus thinking that

weed ftw every once in a while. especially when hikin the park, nothin beats gettin blunted then hikin a feature for a while with your headphones on.