50 Cent vs Kanye West

http://www.yahoo.com/s/260352

50 cent is a fucking idiot and G Unit can go to hell and die.

Thanks.

^^word. FUCK 50

D-block!

anyone who likes 50, download: Sheek Louch- Kill Yourself and pay attention to the lyrics.

no offence to you… but

who cares… he disagrees with his statement.

I like 50 cent :tup:

Guy got shot 9 times and lived. Where the fuck was the shooter on the grassy noll on that one?

since when can 50 make any sort of political comments?

haha D block over 50 all day
and after the new R-O-C team that was formed, its over for 50.

Go GO GO GO

Great… Rap Feuds are getting political… what’s next? Eminem singing the top 50 Lullibies of all time to our kids? “Humpty Dumpty fell off the f*cking wall.”

no he already did mocking bird

Ah yes… you got me there… I don’t know how I forgot that one. Good song BTW.

Damn you Jack.

yeah…50 got shot 9 times and lived…you know what that tells me…the guy who shot him sucks at life, if you can empty a clip into sombody and not kill them…well…you should just end yourself.

:word:

In a September interview with MTV, 50 — while otherwise complimentary of the popular “Gold Digger” rapper — said: “I feel like Kanye West is successful because of me.”

or maybe it’s because kanye is somewhat of a real musician, creating all of his own beats, and has been for years. even before he started rapping, he made sick fuckin beats for talib kwali, mos def, jay-z and common just to name a few.
50 cent has no talent whatsoever. hes god awful imho…

dld talib kwali - get by. that’s a k west beat, and it’s real goddamn good.

thank you jam

He didnt really say anything all that derogatory. FUCK THE MEDIA. FUCK THE NEWSPAPERS. FUCK REPORTERS. Dirty scum peddling motherfuckers that do nothing but trump up drama and fucking feuds where there arent any.

All the fucking sheep watching TV and reading the papers will jump right in, give their worthless opinions and escalate the issue.

Welcome to america. One nice thing about Communisim is they killed stupid fucks that said dumb shit in public.

“I feel like Kanye West is successful because of me.”

That’s a pretty bold statement if you ask me.

kanye west was “sucessful” before you had bricks so stfu fifty

The only two rappers to make a clear statement against Bush are Jadakiss (“Why”) and Kanye.

Just coincidence that 50 cent is against them both?