Kanye West - Graduation

Picked up this CD on tuesday. Its amazing!!! I wish it had more songs (only 13 tracks), but those songs are quality. I thought TI’s cd was good…Kanye’s new one may be better…

I like it too. Wouldn’t have paid money for it since he is a racist. So i downloaded it

I watch this on the daily so i can have a good laugh! The face of Mike meyers and chris tucker could never ever eva eva eva, eva eva eva be scripted this good :eek3:

oh by the way the cd was good. sorry to go off topic

Good CD… Won’t ever buy one of his CDs but downloaded it.

I wouldn’t even download it, it’s not worth the hard drive space.

george bush hates black people

“Stronger” samples one of the greatest Daft Punk songs.

its been on the ipod for a few weeks now… Definitely like it more then 50 Cent, not really going nuts for this cd though

…because you don’t care about black people…

:smiley:

It’s a really good CD, just as good as his others. I am still trying to find a copy of 50’s new album to see if it can compete.

they both suck. i hate radio rap. it sucks imo. 50 cent, kanye west, birdman, lil jon all get on the radio. how about wu tang, older modd deep. rakim, krs 1, boot camp clik, redman, keith murray?? its annoying when these guys make money off garbage.

“90% of shit rappers kick today is subject matterless, not original, but blasphamous, just a bunch of the same characters shootin the same videos its embarrissin, usin the formulas to have hit, same actors and actresses same shit different laxative” song by a real emcee who will never get on the radio for that reason-canibus

“if you got so much loot, put your records out on your own, because true players don’t be havin to be makin records, so check it.” mc juice-another underground emcee who will never see radio play

New Kanye CD isn’t bad.

50 Cent’s new one sucks sweaty asscrack though. Kind of like every other one he’s done.

IMO…the Common album is the best hiphop album to come out recently

he was better as a producer…

kanyes a whinny bitch

i listen to hip hop…

and hip hop

is not on the radio

http://i11.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/9c/a1/1d99_1.JPG

hey ba-by…hey ba-by…hey ba-by…SHUT THE FUCK UP

i don’t listen to Pgh radio @ all, so i don’t keep up on the radio trash, but i did happen to catch that gem…almost made me want to jab myself in the ear with a sharp pencil.

i thought that party like a rockstar was the all time low…but they keep managing to outdue themsleves

I picked up the new kanye CD today, listened the whole way through. Quality CD.

nice now i need an " i am hip hop" t-shirt or better yet j-loves “dont holla” shirt

kanyes not bad musically but ,underground still rules

i actually like when people next to you at the light(who like rap) have no clue who you are listening too or how you got it. Ex . anything by kool kieth

fuck kayne. racist ass motherfucker

a freind gave me the album…lsitened to it about 3x or so…ehhh not a fan
ive never really been a huge kanye fan anyway…but this album is mediocre at best.

only track i really liked was 11.