50s/early 60s music

do we have any local staions that play 50s rock and roll anymore?
just in the mood to listen to jerry lee lewis, chubby checker and etc, 3WS plays later 60s want early rock and roll
thanks

88.3 does sometimes jeff as well as some AM stations

get a sirius

I dont think he was kidding

my dads friend has sirius and its pretty kick ass

you can find what u want on that im sure.

<<<<has one to sell :slight_smile:

xm > *

3ws has moved up a decade.

I beg to differ being one of the few that has had both. Sirius has such better programming then XM. There is nothing I miss about XM, but there would be stuff I miss about Sirius.

103.9 out of Connelsville plays it every now and then-usually on the weekends.

like what?

I would miss Backspin on Sirius, I enjoy throwback Rap every now and then. The variety of music is much greater on Sirius. Certain stations on XM would get quite repititive. I remember when I first got it, Station 9 I think it was would repeat there songs every 30 or something like that. I never lose signal like I did with XM, not sure if it has to do with the units or the satelites.

limewire.com?

You can always search through Shoutcast or WMP’s Radio thingy. But after a quick search on my own it seems both of those services are more up to date than the 50s.

that is my SH(T every weekend!!

the pickle :smiley:

my father in law listens to that station all the time.

Eh, listening to both I’d have to disagree a little. I think Sirius repeats a lot as well and I actually like the music on XM a little better. I went with Sirius because of the BBC (Tim Westwood’s Rap shows!). Just comes down to personal taste. I tell people to listen on line before they decide.

It is. And then it just randomly stops at times…