anyone else have Sirius?

I’m ****ing FURIOUS this morning. They’ve gotten rid of several stations and replaced them with ****ty XM pop stations. Anyone want to buy my Stiletto?

i have it, but what stations did they get rid of?

the only one they got rid of that pissed me off was super shuffle

I don’t know the other stations, but I was paying $13/month just for Boombox 39. Now it’s Pop2k, a “2000-2008 pop” station.

Thats right up your alley Broski… I have XM in my Avalanche, I haven’t hoticed any changes since the merger. and I mainly have it to listen to sports talk and news talk.

The changes happened this morning; go check your ****.

I have sirius also … Ill check and see what they took away

i mostly just listen to stern and sports, so the changes wont affect me too much but that def. sucks that they did that.

http://www.sirius.com/newlineup

Looks like Buzzsaw is replaced with Boneyard. Those really aren’t the same stations. Buzzsaw was more classic/hard rock and Boneyard is more metal/hair metal. Unless of course they change the programming. Looks like it’s all AC/DC right now anyway.

Same with Hard Attack which is now Liquid Metal, although those were a little closer in programming.

I listen to stern, but the news is the only part of the show I’ll miss… And the occasional roast.

I have XM and they changed a ton of my stations to Sirius BS!!

Calm down, it’ll be okay… they still have Oprah and Friends. :kekegay: :smiley:

I got the email today but I haven’t looked at it yet. That sucks the got rid of Buzzsaw. The best rock station on Sirius. I do know the hip-hop stayed the same but I will have to flip through the stations on the way home and see.

I talked to a guy at sirius hq (not their call center), and was told that there will be no electro/mashup/breaks station in the near future. I’ve cancelled.

O thnak god! At least I’ll get to hear Tom Cruise flame again. It’ll all be worth it now LOL

I have XM. I’ll have to see if anything is different. Maybe they got rid of the stupid ass Mandatory Metallica and 24/7 AC/DC channels. :x:

i have Siruis but havent moved it into the new truck yet. But this thing has built in XM. I wonder if I can just use it through my head unit now that they have merged and sell my Sportster

No. They’re still two different signals.

yes sir i noticed that this morning … i dont have it but Steak n Shake where i work has it … and we were cruising threw the channels trying to find our regular stations and they were like all different and changed… it really sucked no more cool music

the changed 29 the punk channel to the LOFT. i was so pissed i turned off the sirius and went IPOD.