The New Sirius Reciver

http://www.sirius.com/gs/s50/

im def picking this up. and the price is not to bad considering thats its full color and basically an Mp3

its think its drop dead sexy too

FINALLY A HOT SIRIUS RECEIVER

i :heart: my sirius, just not my brick

:word: i have one i bought awhile ago and never activated im waiting for HS to make the switch. and now thats its getting close i almost activated it yesterday and then i seen this im like OMFG they came out with something goodlooking finally …then im like shit! thats better then any XM unit i have seen yet!. so im gonna sell my brick package and get that one. I went to circuit city and asked them about it and they said they have heard nothing about it at all? im like well it says oct of 05 on the site but they still said nothing. so who knows when this will come out

That thing is fucking sweet!

I love sirius, can’t wait for Stern to go on next year!

i could care less about stern. give me channel 42 back.

Whats channel 42?

how much… didnt bother looking… I wanna join Sirius… this might make my decision easier. wooo

Edit:
360$??? … GOOD FUCKING LORD!!!

but its a full color Mp3 played with 50hrs of record time. so thats what like 600 songs or so? and its sick looking better then anyother reciver of the two companies.

u can also record any of the songs that are playing on siruis and put them on you comp from what i hear :slight_smile:

the sports update is what got me though… i like that feature alot

wax 42. 24 hour mixtape. i miss it. they should have booted backspin instead.

do u have an inferrior ipod? then you shouldnt say anything :hay: :hay:

Hrmm… IF you can somehow flushmount it in a car… it would be cool… if not… its going to stick out like a sore thumb.

its a nice lil piece, by far the best one available imho…and sirius > xm anyday, i’m thinking about picking one up

Stern Rocks…ten years ago.

He is such a fucking tool.

XM RADIO RULES.

O&A kick Sterns ass.

By the way. That new player sucks balls. You can’t listen to live content portably. You can listen to live content with a car or home dock but you can only listen to it in portable setup when you record live content from your home or car. READ the features a little closer. My brother has an XM MyFi which is over a year old and you can listen to live content while walking around with it. Sirius still hasnt figured out how to do that. Fuckos.

i agree O&A is better than Stern, but for anything else sirius is far and away better

right but its smaller then anything else they off that you can take into you house from you car. and IMO way better looking. if i wanted something for just my car id buy a head unit with SAT built in.

1st off i could care less about walking with it and listing to live feed. i will listen to it while im doing my route @ work or @ home while im playing around on the computer. i personally dont need to use it while im joggin or anything like that. if im joggin or working out ill have my own mix that i can use up to 50hrs with.
plus whats you brothers reciver look like? JW?
and tell me when you would need it for just walking around?

Sirius has always been behind XM as far as their technology, but their programming more than makes up for it, way better current rock, 70’s rock, rap, and techno stations than XM.

My brother uses it all the time when walking around campus. Granted it doesn’t look as good but thats the same retarded mentality that made iPods famous. The point is, Sirius has inferior technology. XM is supposed to be coming out with real wild shit for Christmas too.

As far as programming I can’t say. I rarely listen to music on XM. I bought it for Opie and Anthony. I will say that I have heard quite a few songs on XM that were being played well in advance of the release of the album which was very cool.

Original Myfi
http://www.sibelle.info/gadgets/myfi.jpg

The Tao - similar but in black

AirWare
http://store1.yimg.com/I/yhst-54608124176281_1865_5092994

BTW…I think you meant to say you COULDN’T care less. Just so you know.

the reason sirius decided NOT to let u get live sat radio portably is because so many people complained about reception on the myfi that they felt it wasn’t worth the hassle. having the mp3 player more than makes up for it anyways :tup:

Why would you even leave it in your car to be stolen? :gotme:

My brother doesn’t have a problem.

So basically its a glorified MP3 player…