Which is better?

sirius, no contest

I agree with you, lunchbox.

Sirius. Football + NASCAR + Howard = Sold

sounds like sirius is the winner.

thanks guys

xm>

I have both and I like Sirius better.

We have both and I like Sirius better. Better rock and comedy stations.

I have both and like XM better. Hockey FTW, and I think the music and comedy are better.
Won’t matter soon anyhow.

hairnation 23 :mullet:

The only thing XM has that Sirius doesn’t is the hockey channels. But hockey sucks on radio anyways.

Sirius is way better

I like XM better… I’ve listened to Sirrus and it just seems like they play nothing but no name bands…

XM FTW.

Neither, Get a damn mp3 player and save that extra spending and listen to what you want.

I had XM for over the road in the big truck and it sucked guffeys balls. burn your own shit and jam to what you want. Not some crappy satellite shit

Oh nOe ! you get extra commentary who gives a shit about extra news stations too.

just wait, the merger is gonna go thru, then you can pick and choose your monthly plan on what you want to listen to. such as a sports package, or entertainment and so on.

but if you dont want to wait go with sirius. i’ve had it since it first came out years back and have enjoyed it

There you go 85TransAm, all the info you need. :rofl:

I’ve had both, Sirius is better. Better music, the aforementioned Football & Nascar (I don’t listen to either).

Howard & Bubba seal the deal.

EDIT: I do think XM has better recieving devices (radios/portables). Sirius’ units are mostly Directed Electronics garbage.

negative. No Stern no care :weak:

Howard Stern is a fuck up jack-off waste of time.

Sirius…I’ve listened to both. I have sirius. It gets better signal than XM too due to the difference in satellite altitudes. Also they’ve got great rock and comedy channels. The big thing is sports. XM has NHL, but Sirius has NFL. But if you live in Pittsburgh and like the Pens and Steelers then it doesn’t matter because they all just transmit the local brodcast so you may as well just listen on the regular radio for that.