XM Or Sirrus?

paying for radio FTL.

like one of the greatest american thinkers of our time Shaggy said, burning mp3’s is the way to go.

Stern FUCKING BLOWS!!!

yawn.

i hate Howard

Sirius > XM

but i like Bubba the fat piece of shit love sponge

sirius has nfl and nascar…

but i would like to listen to Quinn in the morning though

I’m wondering how many of the people on here who “hate” Howard, actually listen to him? His show is hilarious. I have been listening for 3 or 4 years now, since about the time he announced the move to Sirius. Definatley great radio. I cannot listen to any ‘local’ morning shows anymore. They are weak.

i don’t mind howard at all. but i don’t miss him.
I do remember him on the channel 9 show when a kid on saturdays. thinking this show sucks, 10 years later he’s doing E! :rofl:

I’ve been rocking Sirius for about a week now. Love it.

depends on why you listen to the radio… I don’t listen to the radio to hear the shit on his radio show. Easy enough

it’s kind of like eating shit… do you really have to do it to know it sucks? … you tell me

x2 & sonny >

Need this in a car

x3 :rofl:

When was the last you listened to it? Just curious.

When they replay the old shit, I can’t stand it. It is a completely different show, now. Like it has matured. Alot.

I’m not trying to force it on you, if you don’t like it, than so be it.

Stern SUCKS

I never really liked Stern, but his show on the X was still better than all other morning shows in Pittsburgh combined.

Pittsburgh radio sucks

Paying for radio sucks

burning your own music and listening to exactly what you want does not suck

I can’t stand hearing anything of the old show, and to me the old show to me basically means anything before Artie joined. If he is out sick (or high or whatever haha) then I don’t listen at all. I’m not a huge fan of the show without him there.

There are some people that have loved him forever, some that never have, to each there own. I enjoy the show about 75 to 80% of the time. His Ted Kennedy impression kills me every time.

i couldnt agree more. i broke my reciever and had to wait 3 weeks to get a new one. i tried listening to dve and the x and lex and terry when i could and hated them all. since i got sirius i listen to more talk radio than anything. i listen to howard from 6 am till he’s done then i bounce around the rock stations till 2pm and then i listen to the playboy channel and a 3pm i listen to bubba the love sponge. hell i would pay to get howard and bubba even i didnr get the other stations.

I have XM. I mostly listen to Fungus and the decade stations. I thought about Sirius, but XM having a punk only station sold me.

had Siruis for about 6 months, and love it. The only bitch I have with it is the reception on the FM Modulator. Some places you go you will get a radio station that is on the frequency you have set for the Sirius. Stations are good, and rates aren’t too bad. But if you want your favorites, nothing beats an MP3 player.

sirius has a punk only station too, channel 27, its called “punk”, its on my favorites list

They didn’t when I got XM. Is it any good?