anyone else have Sirius?

My coworkers (who all have it in their cars) are screaming about the punk channel’s disappearance.

Had Sirius. Switched to XM a few years back. Nothing I listened to really changed. Still have hockey. Still have sports talk. Still have CNN. And gotta love Led Zep 24/7.

Backspin (classic rap + hip hop) is gone too! Mother****ers!

i love the AC/DC 24/7 channel but was disappointed to find no buzzsaw and backspin, good news is the ing willie nelson channel and bob dylan channel and some tom petty bull. if it wasnt for howard stern and bubba the love sponge i would cancel.

Those bastards! They better not even think about messing with Lithium or I’m gone…

They don’t have any other old school channel to replace it either. They dropped Led Zeppelin on Ch 12 too. Liquid Metal better be as good as Hard Attack, they played some good s**t.

i have xm in my car, i noticed that one of my stations changed to pop2k or something like that. it kinda sounded like the same songs anyways, so whatever. i just figured out my car even had xm anyways, LOL

XM still has 24/7 Led Zep. It’s just a different channel now.

Yeah, that really sucks. At least they kept Shade, which is at least better than the other hip-hop stations.

how the **** could the axe the punk channel? They have like 200 ****ing channels! If you cancel your subscription do you get your money back?

Yeah, the XM stuff is messed up. Looks like Sirius barged in and dicked with the channels. Shade 45? What the hell is that? I’m looking for 66 RAW. Classic Vinyl? What happened to Top Tracks 46?

I was nice and set in my ways, now it’s gooched up. I know your pain, Sirius people.

i guess all we can do is write them and bitch.

I really only listen to the Stern Channels & Lithium, so not really affecting me. I did see my Stiletto update itself the other morning & it was on Stern 100 when I turned it on , but was playing the Gay channel. I was like WTF, but then it updated & fixed itself.

XM sucked ass before the merger & I don’t really care to have any XM content on my Sirius. I did like the XM Comedy channel better than sirius’ comedy channel, but I haven’t listened to it in a few years so I dont really care.

I really liked the XM comedy channel and now I’m stuck w/ the sirius comedy channel and it’s just not as good…

:rofl: And I think the exact opposite. I think we’re all afraid of change.

i wouldn’t care that Boombox was gone if it was replaced with something comparable.

Yeah, I know what you mean, you get used to having a certain genre (and maybe a very specific subset of that genre) and then it’s gone. I guess I can’t threaten to drop them since I got the lifetime membership though. No leverage with that one!

yeah. all their techno is gaaaaaaaaaay now.

I’ll listen to XM on my direct tv… they switched it all over and changed lucy, etc etc.
Im pissed… we were going to get XM for the civic and doubt that now.

I heard they killed Hard Attack… :frowning:

That was the only reason i was considering getting Sirius