WTF Sirius...

Okay… I don’t mind the changing of stations but now they’re f’n edited?!! Shade 45 is not censored but many of the others are. booooooooooo

Fucking god damn censorship

yea I am ready to cancel.

WAT

can’t be serious?

they also deleted a lot of channels i noticed with their recent update. i no longer can listen to hot jams, and a few others that i use to listen to

this is why you dont pay for radio or channel 4 when you can get it free with an antenna. MP3’s for the win.

happy XM has not changed. O&A would not be the same.

XM has actually deleted ch 80-82. And thats all I know of, there might be more.

What is the point of deleting channels? Its not like they are loosing money by keeping a channel up, or that they need room for more channels so they have to delete some.

My friend just canceled his XM because they deleted those two channels, who knows how many other people are going to do that.

They merged a lot of overlapping channels, and changed names and locations on a bunch. Overall, I like XM slightly better now, as i missed Shade 45.

this sucks. i dealt with it as they slowly widdled away at the hiphop stations, but editing 2 of the remaining 3 and putting this ridiculous guy name leo g on after I get out of work is making me cancel.

that and they took away boombox. :frowning:

They merged Boombox with XM hitlist. Apparently it’s called Pop2k now???

I ditched sirius a year ago, and I was only paying 6 bucks a month for it (got one added on my buddies plan)…

Seems like they put the same songs on an endless loop.

Its only worthwhile if you drive truck and end up in the middle of nowhere pretty often…

whatever it is, it fucking sucks.

Dood, they killed the ONE STATION i listened to all the time.

Fucking XL Rhyme.

AND THEY DIDN’T EVEN BRING ME BACKSPIN from Srs

my receiver stopped working, i called and tried to get one replaced and they said no, so i cancelled it. now they want me back and i said to hell with it, its just not worth it.

wow srs that was srsly so stupid…

srsly

Stern is still fine.

43 Backspin was taken off. FUCK.

dot

thank god… :rolljerk:

Satellite radio sucks a whole lot now.