518 Cruise and Dyno day. 11/9/13.

Im a college freshman whose away from home for the first time. I was active in car meets at home (cruises and cars & coffee), and I really enjoyed the events. Im just looking to continue that… just in a new environment.

In my opinion and experience, true car guys. Honestly, I have respect for any cleanly modded car… especially if the owner is cool. Now rice with an asshole driver… thats a different story. :slight_smile:

Now, with that being said… Sure the Max might not turn heads like your Evo, but it doesnt deserve to get shit on before even seeing it.

I see. Maybe make an intro thread or something jah feel. You geting some strange being away from home for the first time. Banging out some cutie in those 3000gt leathers.

Note taken… I understand. Ill get better pics of my car tomm and probably make a thread.

VR4?

hahah… I wish! Its the N/A DOHC. At least it isnt the SOHC

Dont bother with the pics then
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpaen5YAya1qkfq8lo4_400.gif

Might swing out for this shit with the new slow ass dumper

Wtf do you have now lol

:rofl :rofl

Why are you writing in two different color fonts.

because freshman. acting out without his parents around.

ahhh hahahahahaha

Fiesta ST Lol

Woah. I didn’t know they brought that stateside!

top will still be down (softtop, if hardtop is on the car by then…)

Sure did! I’ve been waiting for them to start bringing over the good shit! They’re just hitting lots now.

i want a focus or fiesta ST. shits hot

I’m curious if it will pave the way for a mazdaspeed2 but that’s probably a pipe dream.

I’m curious as to how it’ll do with bolt ons, the factory turbo is fuckin tinyyy, but they’re torque monsters! Would love to do a GTX28 on it…

It’s a 1.6 right? How bout a K04 they’re easy to be had?