Start practicing "duck and cover"

A few things, I am not here to be a dick head at people and I was simply giving you relevant information when you made attacks toward me, just to be clear. Since you are so interested in my career I will go more in depth for you. I did go to college and have a degree thank you very much. I also attend class while in the military and will have my second degree after this semester. I joined simply for the life experiences. I am sorry you have such a low opinion of the troops and I will say people join from many different backgrounds and not all of them are the greatest. As a NCO I try my best to help these people better themselves in many ways that will help them and the military. For many all they need is some proper guidance but it does not work in all cases. Glorified infantry? LOL I am a part of the smallest branch of the Army man. You should try to get better insults and this attitude is not going to take you very far. In fact I even apologize for retaliating to your response earlier I would like to think I am above that level of thinking and dealing with problems.

Naw not in the mood. His outlooks and apparent way of dealing with things is enough for me.