[56k Alert] Cycle World International Motorcycle Show: Jan 22~24 @ NYC [picts added]

UPDATE: I’ve obtained a $3 off promo code for the show. PM me if you are interested.

Just a heads up for those who are interested in going to the show.

This year’s Cycle World International Motorcycle Show date will be Jan 22~24 (Fri~Sun) at NYC’s Javits center.

Official Site: http://www.motorcycleshows.com/NewYork

Enjoy!

New York Show Facts

Where
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
655 W. 34th St.
New York, NY 10001
www.javitscenter.com

When
Friday, January 22
Noon - 9:00pm

Saturday, January 23
9:00am - 9:00pm

Sunday, January 24
9:00am - 5:00pm

Ticket Prices
Adult: 1-day $16 (online advance) • 1-day $16 (online general admission) • 1-day $18 (box office)
Purchase tickets online in advance and save $2 off the box office price!
Adult Multi-day: 2-day $25 (box office only)
Children 6-11: 1-day $8 • 2-day $15, Children 5 & under: free
Child Multi-day: 2-day $15 (box office only)

SPECIAL DAYS OF SAVINGS
Friday is Ladies Night Out- all women receive ½ off box office admission on Friday night (with coupon)
*Sunday is Family Day, all children 11 and under are free with adult admission
Beat the lines and you’ll always find the best prices online at motorcycleshows.com/tickets
BUY TICKETS
*Prices and show hours subject to change

Damn a bit soon.

I haven’t looked into it, but how many manufacturers came out with new models this year?

Not a lot, generally not a good year for bike sales…

Yeah I typically go every year to cover it, but each year it’s smaller and smaller and I keep being disapointed.

Don’t think I’m going to put the effort in this year.

I’ve obtained a $3 off promo code for the show.

PM me if anyone is interested.

Are you going?

Nice i’ll be down there on the 22nd for my friends birthday. He’s into bike so this will be something we will deffinetly hit up.

You should go Vlad…myself Kenny, Kyra, Drew are going on Saturday.

Def can’t do Saturday, and as I’ve said, I’ve never felt that it was worth the trip yet, and without many new models I’ll stay inside this year.

Plus it’s always on a damn cold day, and parking is never close :lol

I refuse to drive in the city anyways so we usually just drive to Poughkeepsie and take the metro-north into the city. The cost is actually a little less when you factor in tolls, gas, and bridge fees and you dont have to deal with all the bullshit. You can get just about anywhere by train/subway/bus.

When I am going to Javits, I usually drove to NJ, park at the harbor and take the ferry across. It literally is a 5 mins walk to Javits.

I actually enjoy driving in the city.

It’s the winter walk in the streets which are shaped as a wind tunnel that kills me.

Going down to PK and taking the 11 am train tomorrow morning

I think we are getting the 8:30 tomorrow from Poughkeepsie… I think

nope…740 if I remember correctly.

picts? :excited

X2!?

I was able to get a few decent pics but it was crowded as fock!!!

THIS

OMG it was nuts there, they said they stopped letting people in until people started leaving it was so packed. Good show and a nice little stunt show put on by Ducati Freestyle.

yea i got a phone vid of the stunt show gotta figure out how to upload it, that was pretty nice with the duc