NYC international bike show

The progesive international bike show is coming up at the Jacob javits center in NYC January 21-23. Who’s going? I will be heading down on the 22nd

Depending on my work I may go.

I’m going with Vlad if he’s working.

Too crowded…

went there many years back… pretty cool. met indian larry before he died. /pjb

This.

Went last year and it was a joke trying to actually look at the bikes with all the crowds, I mean it was elbow to elbow just walking from one area to the next. At one point they were only letting people in as people left because it was so overcrowded.

I haven’t gone in a few years but the year I went it wasn’t that bad. Crowds done really bother me that much so I think I’ll still enjoy it

A friend of mines bike is on display at the show this weekend…

More background info on the bike?

Headed down there in the morning. Will post up some pics once I’m back.

oh, nice.

I got a couple of pics on my phone. I will have to send them to my email and then post them up. OUt of the whole show I liked the Ducati 848 EVO and EVO dark and the new ZX10R

I love the 848 EVO, the white one with red rims, but for the same price you can get the new ZX-10…

IF
I have the money, it will be a tough decision…:lol:lol

:thumbup

I would go with the EVO. You won’t see those around as much as you see the ZX10. And I think that the all of the new 1000 that are selling for 13-14k are overpriced

built by bill dodge (blings cycles) formerly from west coast choppers. Awesome bike went to bike week with mike last year. Im not 100% on the motor size other then it being huge.

I have known Mike for a long time and he was in poorboyz…
I know very little about motorcycles and would love to build one for myself but my wife said she would leave me…:sFi_bat: and beat me. One of Mike and my other friends wrecked hard and almost had his foot ripped clear off his leg…He is lucky to be able to walk. (he was a good rider too peg scraper blasting corners at 90+ should have kept it on the track