july 22, club w bike show/ pig roast/ bikini bike wash

www.checkoutthew.com
http://checkoutthew.com/New%20Folder/bike%20blast.jpg

whos goin to it? looks like it should be a good time if the rain holds off. i know ill be there prob hungover and i looooove bikinis!:headbang: :headbang:

i heard about this, my birthday too. Think I’m gonna go for the race.

I’ll be there :tup:

does anyone know if they’re showing the motogp 800cc race? I think it’s gonna be on at 5pm, but speedtv doesnt show it…

They are showing all the races, AMA and MotoGP (since they are all at the same track, one after the other :smiley: ) on the big screens in the bar.

bump headin out soon, and its such a great day for it

:frowning:

yea i might head down, just washed/waxed the bike

i just came from DT buffalo…uh…is this good? Someone call me and let me know…I like seeing bikini girlies

so you want your friends (who are at the bike show) to visit nyspeed.com, this thread, then call you? if they are at it, u probably wont know about it till its over, so u should just go there and find out :slight_smile:

i’m in hamburg, anyone wana cruise over check it out?

meh i think im going to that show out in eden. Just not in the mood to go downtown today

the one at the bike shop? then to rats?

yea richie jones’ shop next to the old airstrip

decent turnout. pretty good time. thanks to bobbyg for washing my bike, that bikini you had on was to die for!! it kind of sucked because i had to work, but it was nice to be paid for being where i had planned on going anyway, plus i didn’t do a whole lot of actual work.

just imagine what i could do with your honduh. and as for the working part, stfu u didnt so jack shit besides sit on your bar stool, which at times i do believe u were sitting on it upside down. and as for the bikes, good time. the broads on the other hand, very disappointing. next time ill bring the jailbait since they cant handle it. lol

i clearly stated that i didn’t do any actual work. it just would have been nicer to come and go as i pleased.