5spd. KA Transmission Bolts

I need to go out and buy all the bolts for the 5spd. transmission, since the auto transmission bolts are a bit too short.
All I could find in the FSM about those bolts is this:

http://www.pointcomm.ca/files/240sx_mt.JPG

I still don’t know anything about the actual bolt thread. Does anybody know that information?

bo-uhrns, a hard lesson learned, they should have been given to you with tranny.

Sorry no info for you, but I’ll see what can be done : ie; inspect friends spare engine/tranny, this weekend

hey lith, i hear canadian tire will ahve them probable the easeist way to do it

I’d go to Nissan.

You know how CT is and metric fastners. You’re better off with Brafasco
with these things then CT.

Or even Napa. Their next day delivery = :bowdown:

Nissan doesn’t have them. I checked… I’ll check out napa or so…

How the hell can Nissan not have them what if someone brings their 240 in for like a clutch service and the dude messes up a bolt. They just say oh sorry we dont carry those anymore your fuged.

I’m serious… I went to 401+Dixie location and the guy ordered the flywheel bolts and a tranny switch, but he didn’t have the tranny bolts… maybe I can try the dealer near my house or something…

Nissan HAS to have them. The bolts aren’t 240sx specific. I bet some of
the vehicles probablly still use them.

Take a printout or something and show them what you need.

No matter how obscure, you should be able to get any part off Nissan.

They just ran out yesterday at 401 Dixie/Nissan.

They will have more in stock soon…

They do still carry them.

That’s probably true. I did print out the pages from the FSM that showed the type of bolts I needed (it’s the pic I attached).
They told me to look it up at a tranny shop or something… but for this, I rather it from nissan…
In any case, I’ll try the dealership near my house (St. Clair Nissan)