f@#k nissan

k so sorry guys i just posted about this in the wtb section but im not getting much response so anyways i ordered the two bolts that hold the slave cylinder to the tranny and the main bolt to adjust the power steering bolt from nissan on upperjames in hamilton. these guys charged my 45$ and made me wait a week, so i get a call today that my parts are in so i drive my truck over there to go pickem up. as soon as i get to the counter the same retard that ordered my shit for me hands me the bag with my “parts” in it . all buddy handed me was a standard sise nut in one bag and the slider peice to adjust the power steering pump in the other so right away i was like wtf is this i didnt order either of these and he was like yes u did even though i pointed to exactly what i needed on the computer screen so anyways long story short i started losing it cuz buddy said the parts were non refundable and i could pay another 50 for the right bolts and wait another week so i freaked the fuck out and i dont think im going back to nissan anytime soon but heres my question . does anybody know where i can get the two bolts that hold the slave onto the tranny or even the dimensions so i can just make them out of bar stock . same goes to the ps pump bolts. anybody got some kicking around or know somewhere that does or even if somone can post the rough dimensions so i can make some up

any help is much appreciated thanks boys…n gals my bad lol

Their bolts. Its a 14mm, half inch depth, full thread.

Canadian tires or Home Depot.

Just changed my slave last night lol

wow your a life saver bud thanks so much

That sucks. At the end of the day we are a dealerships most annoying headache. They are in the business of selling new cars, not dealing with long forgotten cars. They also hate JDM cars for a multitude of reasons. The average Nissan buyer has a Land Rover to compliment their Nissan, all upper middle class in this area. We are not even on their radar.

I had a parts manager compare Nissan to Honda, more or less. And that comparision was meant in every sense of the word: cheap ass kids, beat cars, parts comparability, bullshit, etc. Old Japanese cars don’t get respect here. You could drive a Hakosuka and you wouldn’t get an ounce of respect from Nissan here. Now drive a Mach 1 Mustang, or a Boss, or an old school Shelby Stang and see how well you are treated by Ford. Our culture just doesn’t value our cars and in turn us.

the nissan dealership near me wouldnt even tell me what kind of headlight bulb i needed.

theyre all pricks imo

They’re not all stupid. There’s a manager at the one on airport that helped me out when i was looking for specific parts no problem. He even has an SR’d S13.

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?156831-Do-real-parts-guys-even-exist-anymore

^ No.

Parts guys are not dealerships lmao,

this is a: Do real dealerships even exist anymore?

+1 i was looking for this also

Brafasco if theres one near you

Sucks for you guys lol… 401/dixie are great and so is sherway nissan on dundas in my area.

also, does anyone know if AT crossmember bolts will work with a MT crossmember?

Hands down, Chris at Guelph Nissan is the best. Was super helpfull and knew all the little things about the older cars.

Brasso here in Calgary has also been fairly damn good. Paul Coffee in Kitchener is total bullshit.

BTW for OP, I believe the bolts you want are M10 x 1.5 16mm long

401 Dixie guys are bom. Almost every mechanic that works there owns/owned an s-chassis so they’re used to it.

yea I have to say most nissian places don;’ know what is going on. The only people that get me my right parts have been 401 and dixie.

+1 for airport there really helpfull

you guys gotta know our shit is so old, having a good knowledge of the older models and what parts to stock, what parts are what, etc is gonna be extremely hard for a new employee - even an employee that has been with nissan for 10 years will still not know much about s chassis… i wouldn’t stress so much man - life’s short lol - i feel your pain tho -

dealerships aren’t all bad!

Best Experience for me was at Woodchester Nissan but at the same time, i did some research and got the right part number as well. Airport Nissan was helpful to me too.

used to work st airport nissan there cool depending on who you talk to havent been there in a wile but dannie’s cool and a big help and usully get my parts quick, 401 dixie is pritty good to